My Lovely Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

VLCC SKIN DEFENSE ALMOND UNDER EYE CREAM- REVIEW

VLCC SKIN DEFENSE ALMOND UNDER EYE CREAM- REVIEW
*All Skin Types
*Removes Dark Circles n Puffiness
15 ml/0.51 fl. oz for INR 150

Company Says:- This unique light formulation with the goodness of Almond n Wheatgerm, nourishes n moisturises the under eye area, helps reduce dark circles and puffiness, firms n tones skin. The natural active ingredients in this cream help in reducing signs of fatigue n stress.

Key Ingredients:- Chamomile Extract, Wheatgerm Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Dimethicone, D-panthenol.

Method Of Use:- Apply appropriate quantity from the inside of the eye contour to the outside. Gently massage the eye contour area with your ring finger. Suits all skin types.

For Best Results:- Use twice a day after cleansing the face.

My Opinion:- Dark circles is a common problem for girls like me who sits in front of the computer whole day. There was too much work in office so I got ugly dark circles. That gave me some tension so about a month ago I bought this cream on the SAs suggestion. The VLCC Strawberry Lip Shield didn't work much for my dry chapped lips so I was skeptical about using this under-eye cream. Then I thought whats the harm in trying :D
The moment I opened the cute little jar I inhaled the fragrance and liked it. On first application I found that very less is needed because it spreads really well, just a tiny dot is sufficient for an eye. I think the product is going to stay with me for a long time. It is a thick white cream but gets absorbed by my skin very fast.
          I tried blending a dry kind of concealer with the help of this cream on the dark circles and that ever so hard to use concealer worked for the first time. Then one night I was watching TV and I was so engrossed that by mistake I applied the eye cream on my lips. I always keep my lip balm on bed side table as I have very dry lips and in the middle of the night I might need a little lip balm if my lips feel dry. So that day when I woke up in the morning I felt my lip so soft and supple and saw the eye cream jar on the table I understood the reason for my great lips. I used it on my lips regularly for a week and they healed considerably.
         Well, coming back to my dark circles I don't think they are completely gone but they have faded a lot. Many factors do affect our health and I believe dark circles are more of a health problem. Diet, sleep, lifestyle- all contribute to healthy skin/body/mind. A cream alone cannot do everything. Also this cream brightened the skin around my eyes, soothes tired eyes and also gives relieves in case of fatigue. My eyes are sensitive and this cream suited me like anything and never gave me watery eyes or any kind of burning sensation.

Pros:- Affordable, Reduced my dark circles considerably, soothes tired eyes, Less cream is required as it spreads easily

Cons:- Comes in a jar so its unhygienic, no sun protection.

           I rate this product 4.5 out of 5 and I don't see this tub getting over in the near future :D

17 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

it reduced ur dark circles......really....then this must be a miracle product! coz most of the eye creams says tat it wil reduce dark circles but never lives up to its claim.thanks for the review

Poohkie said...

Wow This sounds wonderful. Do you have to wipe the product off after a while? I was using aroma magic eye cream, but it needs to be wiped off & I feel too lazy. So I haven't used it in a long time. Also, does it help with puffiness?

beautydiva said...

@Anju- Am happy that a Vlcc product worked for me :D My dark circles were light and new ones...so thats why it went. But Garnier light didnt work for me.

beautydiva said...

@Poohkie- No I dont wipe it off...nothing such mentioned in the pack. How is himalaya uec???please lemme know. Ohh yes it helps with the puffiness to some extent :)

Poohkie said...

oh ok. Sounds good. I'm so gonna buy this. I haven't used himalaya, just aroma magic cream. AM is good: makes the eye area look fresh & relaxed. But it doesn't help with dark circles. They have a separate eye gel for that. Also, the cream HAS to be wiped off, or else my eye area appears puffy :( I found out the hard way!

beautydiva said...

Ohh okies thats a long process. Sorry typing mistake... I wanted to write Aroma Magic but I typed Himalaya :D

Nivedita said...

wow. looks like an investment. never thought eye creams works so I have stopped using them altogether.

beautydiva said...

Hi Nivedita, garnier light didnt work for me but did wonders to my friend's dark circles :) This one worked well....I am happy :D

RoseofSharron said...

good review! I apply almond oil to my eyes by itself and it works wonderfully, so i'm sure this product is good. the chamomile is probably extra calming.

Beautydiva said...

Thanks Sharron, this eye cream really works for me. Right now I am loving it :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there. First off i just wanna say that i am a male, and so will this product work for men? And how long does it take to see results? It seems like a very good price for the size. Please leave honest opinion please. Thanks in advance.

beautydiva said...

@Mr Anonymous- welcome to BDI and thank you so much for the comment. This Under Eye Cream worked very well for me but I dont have serious dark circles around/under my eyes. The skin is exactly same in both males & females, so why you worrying that it wouldnt work on you? Definitely this cream will help you out. Also use sliced cucumbers on your eyes. Another option is using pure almond oil around eyes at night, dont forget to tissue off the excess oil before heading to bed. hope this helps, for any more questions please do comment back. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

hello

please tell me what is eye contour

what is inside and outside

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- hi, its the crease, above eye lids and below browbone. hope this helps. thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i have fine lines and eye bags...cud someone plz suggest a good eye cream for me..

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- you could try himalaya herbals under cream, right now i am using it. also another option is oriflsame seeing is believing. hope this helps. thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi ... I m having fine lines under my eyes I am just 25 pls help me to find out right eye cream pls, I don't have dark circles I just need eye cream for my fine lines pls help

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...