For the skepticals, here are the benefits of a massage:-
* It nourishes scalp and roots of your hair
* Helps make hair shiny, healthy, long, dark, lustrous and beautiful
* Hair becomes manageable
* Increases blood circulation of the scalp
* Relaxes the scalp muscles
* Prevents hair fall
* Prevents split ends, dandruff, early greying etc
* Relieves tension, anxiety and headaches
How to oil massage:- Sanitize your hands. Then using the tips of your fingers, apply the massage oil, working it in by making small, circulating strokes, moving the skin of the scalp forward and backwards. Also, you can pinch and pat your scalp and 'chop' it with the sides of your palms.
After the massage, wrap a hot towel around your head for sometime. Keep the oil overnight if you want or minimum of 2 hours before washing it off with a suitable shampoo. Use a suitable conditioner as well. Rinse thoroughly.