My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

AVON NATURALS LIP BALM- PEACH, ALOE & STRAWBERRY- REVIEW

























4 gms for INR 79


Company Says:- Moisturising formula protects lips from dryness.


Ingredients:- Not Listed


My Opinion:- I am a great lip balm lover. I have used Vaseline, Nivea, VLCC, Jovees, Lotus Herbals (My HG) and many more but I always crave for new ones. So this time I went ahead to try out Avon Naturals Lip Balms. I got 3 of them because I liked them all- Strawberry, Peach and Aloe flavors.



                      The Strawberry lip balm smells somewhat like strawberry jam :D and I like it sooo much. The Peach one smells fruity and I somehow relate it to vanilla ice-cream for unknown reasons :D and the Aloe one smells like fresh herbs much like the Aloe Vera gel and I kind of hate it on my lips. Though the smells is gone after 10-15 mins of application and not that its overpowering but still scent/smell does make a big difference to me.
  













                

                        The Peach one is very moisturising and very creamy, the Strawberry one come next in moisturising and its creamy texture. But for some reason the Aloe lip balm is not very moisturising or for that matter creamy- I was a little shocked because Aloe Vera is a powerful natural moisturiser. Anyways, I have been benefited from the peach and strawberry lip balms tremendously. My dry chapped lips have been revived to quite an extent- happy me :D



                      This lip balms comes in a convenient tube like lipsticks and has to be twisted at the bottom for the balm to come out. The balm stays on for about 3 hrs and then needs to be applied again. So I have to keep reapplying throughout the day. The moisurising effect is also short lived. If I stop applying the balm, my lips becomes dry again. But then it feels light on my lips and its not sticky as well.




Pros:-



* Affordable

* Travel-friendly

*Packaging is good

* No fear of contamination since it comes in a stick form

* Many flavors available to choose from

* Very creamy and moisturizing






Cons:-



* Effect is temporary

* Ingredients not listed

* No mention of UV protection.



I rate this product 3.50 and I already have 3 right now so I don't I will need to buy these again. Good product but not absolute must for me :)





12 comments:

Unknown said...

i have the strawberry one... i love it !! specially its swt taste and it adds colour to my lips.. :)

Beautydiva said...

@Deeptima- me too likes the strawberry 1. Thanks :)

Anu said...

strawberry has got a nice tint. are the other two tinted?

Nivedita said...

I so hate the Aloe Vera one. Smells sooo bad

beautydiva said...

@Anshita- Other two are not tinted. But the strawberry 1 is good enough. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@Nivedita- Agree with you...smells like fresh herbs and camphor....yuck

Tanveer said...

Not tried anything from Avon.. Thks for the review :)

beautydiva said...

Welcome Tanveer. Its a nice brand...cheap also :-D

Anonymous said...

i hv strawberry nd peach js love it.. nd u can get dese lip balms at vry cheap rate ! i hv membership of avon.. a cheap nd naice brand..

beautydiva said...

@isha- Thanks for stopping by. I will post your link in next avon review. Sorry i forgot about it :P

Anonymous said...

not an issue beauty ! its oka :)

beautydiva said...

@isha- thanks :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...