Hair care is so very important because without beautiful tresses to frame our faces our beauty will be incomplete. As you all know hair can be divided into 4 types, namely dry, oily, normal and combination.
Dry hair needs extra attention and extra care. Your hair becomes dry due to many factors, lack of care, pollution, ailment, using too much hair dryer, to name a few.
Dry hair often gets split ends and roughness. A massage with warm oil is the first step to caring for it. Remember not to go outdoors with oil on your hairs, you may acquire a reddish dirty look to it.
1. A homemade oil recipe for dry and rough hair-
* 1 cup each of olive oil, sesame oil, castor oil and coconut oil mixed together.
* Store in a bottle or can.
* Just before using add a few fresh mint leaves and basil to the oil, warm it a little and apply onto roots and ends and also the length of your hairs.
* Massage gently for 5 mins and steam your hair with a hot towel.
* Repeat steaming with towel for 15/20 mins and let the oil sit on your scalp for a few minutes.
* This will result in good blood circulation, repeat this entire process 2/3 times a week.
* If done regularly the results will be amazing.
2. Shampoo your hair thereafter, use a mild herbal shampoo. Try not to use detergent based shampoos as those can be dry out your hair.Use a suitable conditioner specially on the ends and length of your hair. Towel dry and avoid hair dryers whenever possible.
3. A hair pack to soften and nourish your hairs- take the yolk of an egg, 2tsp each of coconut and olive oils and 1 tbsp of curd, mix well and apply on your hair for an hour. Wash off with soap-nut or a mild herbal shampoo. After shampooing rinse your hair with a solution of tea water and add 2 tsp of white vinegar. Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse your hair with clean water. Hair will become very soft and manageable after this treatment.
4. Use a wide toothed comb and use a detangler regularly, eat lots of green veggies and fresh fruits.
5. Meditate if possible. Also a regular exercise regime can help with your hair, take an additional multivitamin capsule, after consulting your doctor.
6. Also cod-liver oil capsules are said to help in conditions of dry hair but consult your doctor.
7. Last but not the least, be happy and stay calm....... its good for beauty.
Bye for now Beauties....