My Lovely Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

NATURE’S ESSENCE LACTO TAN CLEAR- REVIEW


Remedy for Sun Tan Removal
With Milk & Honey

40 gms for INR 75

Company Says: - Milk proteins & honey enriched special tan cream helps remove the epidermal sun tan, thereby restoring the natural fairness of the skin & also preventing pigmentation due to harmful sun. Its matt effect is ideal for hot climates and the cream also helps enhance after facial glow.

Usage: - Apply layer on the face/skin and keep it on for 10-15 mins & after soft massage remove with water.
Advised to be used everyday to restore natural color & glow of the skin.

Key Ingredients: - Milk, Bees Wax and Geranium Oil

My Opinion: - Just an hour ago I had applied this tan remover on my face, arms & feet. I have been using this since last year after the SA at the Nature’s Essence counter convinced me that my arms are tanned. Since then I have got into the habit of using this atleast once in a week or at the most once in 10 days. This product comes boxed in a bright yellow & green carton with a red & silver twisted leaf. The white plastic tub looks cheap as well as boring; it has a transparent thick plastic protective lid inside which can be seen once the main lid is unscrewed. I find it a bit difficult to remove the inner lid as it is too tight for my comfort; I got long nails as you all know, so I have to remove it with scissors/nail file etc.
 
                       The texture of this tan remover is that of a thick cream but it easily gets spread on my skin. There is no stinging sensation or irritation whatsoever when I use this on my face & neck. I want to compare the look of this tan remover with Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream, though this one is off white and the Pond’s one is a pale pink. The fragrance is floral but it’s not very prominent and I personally don’t have a liking towards it.

                        I use it like a pack on my face, neck, nape, arms and feet; wait for 15 mins and massage for sometimes before wash it wash off plain water. This product dries out my skin a tad bit in the winters only but rest of the year its nearly ok. I usually moisturise my skin immediately after washing off. Never broke out because of this tan remover, I have been using this since long. Didn’t even get any irritation or burning sensation, neither any redness on my skin. It removes tan successfully to quite an extent, but not completely. With regular usage though, its gives a bright and even skin tone. I can’t say a word about the pigmentation claim as I don’t face it. Rest of the claims are true but I seriously doubt that milk, honey, geranium oil and bees wax can give tan removing quality to any product. There must be the involvement of some chemicals that Nature’s Essence has kept secret.

Pro: -

  • Removes tan as claimed
  • Does not harm my skin in any way
  • Long time usage has also not harmed my skin
  • No burning sensation like bleach
  • No irritation, no redness seen after usage

Cons: -

  • I suspect involvement of chemicals though the company did not list it

                        I rate this Nature’s Essence Lacto Tan Clear 4.5 out of 5. It’s a very effective product to remove as well as clear tan. Must try for all girls with tanning issues. But do not forget to moisturize after each application.


                  Hope you guys enjoyed reading the review, do tell us your experiences if any with this product. Thank you and do have a great day.

33 comments:

Unknown said...

hey.. do we get to buy this online.. in which site...

i never so far could lay my hands on this.. but hv heard so many good reviews abt it...

beautydiva said...

Hi hnb, i am sorry to say i never seen this in any estore as of now. Its a must try, so you could try Nature's Essence website. Thank you :)

gargi said...

it is available on indiatimes.com....

beautydiva said...

@bwb- thank you so much :D

Deepa said...

Nice Review dear.... Is it available online???

beautydiva said...

@deepa- dono dear, but 'beauty with brains' in the above comment says its available in Indiatimes.com
Thank you and I suggest you try it on your feet and see the difference :P

Unknown said...

thanku BWB and beautydiva :) shall chk out indiatimes for this.. :)

beautydiva said...

@hnb- welcome dear :D
Do check out and dont forget to let us know. Thank you :)

pallabi said...

its also available in snapdeal.com in skin care products section...

beautydiva said...

@pallabi- thank you very much :)

Lakshmi Ramya said...

Hi....i have tried this after goin through the review....just started using this couple of days ago....so far I have no complaints over it and in fact liked it, and now eagerly waitin to c its results completely......i have got this from stylecraze.com...under 'sun care' category.... :-)

beautydiva said...

@lakshmi ramya- thank you very much for the info. Nice to know this review helped you. Please do write in if you want any product to be reviewed here on BDI.

Anonymous said...

hi ..iam shehaana from srilanka...i bought this product..i hope dat this could do something good to my skin..waiting for its results...tnx..

beautydiva said...

@shaheena- welcome to BDI and thank you for your precious comment. this product works so well for me and so i sincerely hope that it works well for you too. do get back to me if you have bany more querries.

Anonymous said...

trust me...this cream is awesome... made a hell of lot of difference within three days!! please try it...drawbacks- not fer sensitive skin. dries ur face bit (good fer humid climates) not available easily.

Anonymous said...

hiii , how many days approxmiately will the tan be removed completely ??

Anonymous said...

hi it s me shehaana from srilanka...2day im here to say something about this product...u r right beautydiva...this worked well for me..thank u so much for ur acknowledgement on this product coz dat made me to buy this product..lacto tan clear, removed my tan with in a week as it promised to do so..my skin looks so fair and clean and it dint break me out..if anyone who realy suffering from tanning then the solution is lacto tan removel..again tnx a lot beautydiva for ur review..plz do more reviews abt beauty products...waiting 4 them...tc

Anonymous said...

Hey! After reading the great review here, I decided to buy the product. However, it is my first time using a cream based pack. So I am not sure about application. Do I apply a thick layer over the skin so that it is still visible, or just rub it on the face like a normal cream?

beautydiva said...

@shehaana- welcome dear :)

beautydiva said...

@anonyous- apply it in a thick layer like you would apply a mask. wait till it dries and wash off. thank you

Anonymous said...

no use total bakwas.nothing happend on my skin.it is still taned.

Unknown said...

I have got a very bad tanning from last 5 months and I tried everything and also consulted derma but no use after seeing the review I have ordered this product on flip kart !!! This is the last hope I pray that it removes my tan if this product works on my skin I would treat you big feast :) diva !!! Please tell me whether it gonna remove the old tan also :(

beautydiva said...

@Sainath Kumar A H- Welcome to BDI and thank you very much for the comment. Use the product as directed and regularly. But also use a sunscreen with high SPF & PA+++ for protection against further tanning. Hope this helps :)

vinay said...

Yaar this works really well... The change is clearly seen in just Two days... I wonder what they have used.. I don't think honey,geranium oil cannot simply remove this... I am Afraid ,if it show any side effect and effect my skin after a few months.. plz help me with this problem.. does it effect after month of usage...???

nitin said...

Nice,
last time i used Oxyglow LACTO bleach and other beauty products,
So its nice for me.......
can you try it

beautydiva said...

@Vinay- welcome to BDI, and thank you for your comment. Use a sunscreen every single day with spf 30 (atleast) and moisturise immediately after using this pack. I have not experienced any side effects and I am still using it on and off. thank you

beautydiva said...

@Nitin- Thanks for your advice but this one is suiting me very well. I might try it someday and review it here. thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Nice review

beautydiva said...

@Anonymous- Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Will this really works. Please advice

Love for Food said...

@Anonymous- it works wonders!! Could notice the difference just in two uses.. But its not easily available in stores.. So buying it online is the only option.. Hope it works well for u!

Anonymous said...

Is it also for sensitive skin??cz i have a sensitive skin....can i use it??

Anonymous said...

Started using this product but i have a dry skin since moisturizer is must... So pls can anyone suggest perfect moisturizer to use after using lacto tan clear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...