Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful new year 2011.
Today I am here again with a new nailart. This time its blue with white, yellow and bright orange polka dots. Here are the steps to recreating this nailart-
* First I always prep up my nails with a base coat or a hardener.
* Then 3 coats of blue polish and aired it for about 10 mins before beginning my 'art' :D
* Now I randomly placed dots with white polish on every nail and let it dry completely.
* Taking yellow polish I reapplied dots over white dots.
* Also I did same with bright orange polish and left 2-3 white dots on each nail as it is.
* Now the top coat to finish off and voila..... its done :D
Hope you girls like it and leave your sweet comments behind. Thanks :)