My Lovely Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

PIMPLES- CARE N CURE

                       Hello girls, summer is here and this is pimple time for me :( So I start taking precautions way before the hot days are here. My skin is oily and tends to get oilier by the day during summers :( But then I have been coping wit this problem since I was 14-15 years old. Here I have for you all (I mean the girls with pimples) a few tips and recipes which has been of great help to me.

                       We all know that the 1st step to caring for and curing pimples is to keep the skin clean and oil-free at all times. Use a gel cleanser or cleanser specially suited for oily skin.


                       Go makeup-free whenever you have pimples. I avoid foundation and blusher when I have pimples because these 2 products seems to worsen the problem. Mineral foundation is ok if I must apply foundation but blusher is a big no no for me. So keep an eye on all the products you use and how they react to your skin.


                       Chop a handful of margosa/neem leaves and boil in 1 1/2 lts of water and simmer for 5 mins. Now bottle the remain water after sieving it. Wash face with it as many times as day as possible. Or use it with a cotton pad all over pimples. It works as a healer because of its antiseptic properties.


                     Make a paste of- mint leaves, margosa leaves, fenugreek leaves and basil leaves. Add a little multani mitti for binding and use this pack on your pimply face. Works wonders for my skin.


                       Take special care of those pimples which oozes out blood or puss. Don't tease them, leave them alone or you risk yourself an infection and a bigger breakout. Take marigold petals, chop fine and boil in a little water. Simmer till the water is reduced to half its original quantity. Clean pimply parts with this solution. It is real so beneficial, I would call it magic.


                       A very important healing pack- carrot juice, tomato juice, multani mitti/fuller's earth, sandalwood powder, khus powder, kapurkachri, neem powder, orange peel powder- all in equal amount. Mix well apply daily on your face till pimples are gone completely.


                    Some other important tips for curing and caring for pimples- drink lots of water, take your regular dose of fresh fruits/veggies (GLVs are important), don't let your hair fall on your face, control dandruff, avoid spicy food, keep your hands away from your face, cut off your nails, use a clean face towel daily, avoid sweets and fried food as well. Ok ok I stop here........ :D

13 comments:

Hungover on Fashion said...

nice tips..you're closing in towards having a 100 followers!!

Dark Circle Treatments said...

i am really scare of pimples and I try my best to keep my face clean and oil free.

beautydiva said...

@Hangover- thanks... Yeah 100 followers is a big milestone.... waiting for it :D

beautydiva said...

@dct:- me too scared of these ugly/painful pimples. I already got 3 as of now :(

Karishma said...

i got super oily skin. but you know what they say, that its good in the long run. dry skin people can make fun about by shiny face all they want, wait till you get old and wrinkly. hehe.
and yes i get terrible breakouts because of makeup, and then i have to use makeup to hide the breakouts. its like a love hate relationship. dont knowwhat to do.
great tips

RoseofSharron said...

good tips! thanks for the post

Nivedita said...

Vey helpful post but its queer, my acne.pimples actually dry up if I use an oil-free foundation. :P

beautydiva said...

@ginger- thanks dear. Completely agree with you on this. My skin is also very oily and when i breakout, makeup makes matters worse. But mineral foundation has helped so much :P =) Do give it a try :)

beautydiva said...

@sharron- thanks dear:)

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- yes mine pimply-condition is controlled to an extent by use of mineral foundation =) thanks :)

Skin Care said...

The key principle in having a smooth face is perseverance. Going through the grind of getting a blemish-free face requires effort and money, but when attained, its fruits would be nothing less than priceless.

beautydiva said...

@skincare- thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. You are right about this, me too agrees with you. All of us dream for a flawless complexion but only a few achieve it. Thanks :)

Brandonuryd said...

@skincare- thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. You are right about this, me too agrees with you. All of us dream for a flawless complexion but only a few achieve it. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...