My Lovely Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

WELLA KOLESTINT COLOR CREME- AN UPDATE

                     Hi girls, sorry for delaying this update to Wella Kolestint Color Creme. If you remember I had colored my hair on the 16th of May with Wella Kolestint Color Creme in Medium Mahagony Brown. Since I had been on vacation around the last week of May and first week of June and also because I wanted to be very sure about the after effects so I delay this post. But now I can let you all know my experience till now with the color on.

                    Condition of my hair before the coloring:- My hair needs shampoo, conditioner and a detangler/serum to be in good condition. I didnt face hair fall or dandruff but my roots are dry and my scalp is oily :P

                  Post coloring condition:- I am happy to say that there no difference in the condition of my hair except that I don't need a detangler when I use the conditioner provided in the Wella Kolestint Color Creme pack. This conditioner is awesome and I love the fragrance. The color has not faded even though my hair gets direct exposure to the sun for long hours. This is a plus point :) I have not experienced any itching or dryness which I used to experience with other hair colors.

                   Since I haven't faced any problem since the past 1 month, I am very happy with Wella Kolestint Color Creme. And also my hair remains soft and silky like before, there is no sign of any roughness as well.

                    I rate this product 4.50 out of 5 (.50 deducted because of presence of ammonia). Right now I am enjoying my richly colored hair and yes I will surely purchase it to color my hair a rich hue for the winters :)

8 comments:

nana said...

whoa that sounds great! no change in hair texture, i wish i was able to have that! your hair looks so healthy.
xx

http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i definitely noticed rough hair :( good that same didn't occur to you :)

beautydiva said...

@nana- thanks a lot for stopping by and commenting. Surprisingly My hair remains same as before :P Seems it suited me well :D

beautydiva said...

@swati- thanks dear:D Too bad you noticed roughness :(

Tanveer said...

That's nice!! Maybe I too shd use my pack now :)

beautydiva said...

@tanveer- go ahead dear..... I'm with you :D Thanks

Indu indgal said...

hi, nice blog.. you have beautiful hair.. Following you now.. do visit my blog if possible.. TC :)

beautydiva said...

@ingdal- thanks dear, I will visit you soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...