My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LOTUS HERBALS- POMEGRANATE & PLUM ENERGIZING SKIN POLISHER- SWATCH, PICS & REVIEW

50 gms for INR 155

Company Says:- Gently removes dead cells and rejuvenates skin. Its deep detoxification re-energizes the skin and impart a clean-fresh look.

Active Ingredients:-
Pomegranate- moisturing and skin renewal properties; helps reduce fine lines & wrinkles, makes skin look younger & radiant
Plum- Rich in anti-oxidants, prevents skin damage & reduces the signs of aging

Ingredients:- D. M. Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Fumed Silica, Prunus Murne (Plum) Seeds, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seeds, Prunus Murne (Plum) Extracts, Punica Murne (Pomegranate) Extracts, Olive Oil PEG-7 Ester, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan Gum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone(and)methyl isothiazolinone, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Ponceau 3R CI No. 16155, Brilliant Blue FCF CI No. 42090, Fragrance.

Results:- Reduces fine lines & combats ageing to reveal luminous skin

Direction:- Gently apply Pomegranate & Plum Energizing Skin Polisher on moistened skin with brisk circular movements on the face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use daily for younger looking & luminous skin.

My Opinion:- I don't share a good relation with scrubs. Most scrubs irritate my skin and gives a red-abused look to my face. Since scrubbing is an important step to achieving a radiant and glowing skin, I always look around for products that can help me substitute a normal scrub but still give mild exfoliation to my face. This is where a skin polisher sounds too good to be true.

                This Skin Polisher comes in tub form and the tub is made of transparent plastic. On opening the lid I found another thin plastic lid to avoid spillage/wastage. At first I was skeptical, a little worried you can say. But when I dipped my finger into the jelly-like skin polisher, I found out the granules in it are very fine. I wet my face and started massaging a small blob of the skin polisher all over my face, neck and nape. It was very gentle on my skin and there was no sign of any redness or irritation.

              My first impression on opening the lid was wow looks and smells so yummy :P Very edible indeed :D I have been using this Skin Polisher for more than 15 days now, every single day but once. It is working well for my oily skin and I haven't broken out as yet. I cannot say a word about its anti-wrinkle properties as I don't have any wrinkles/fine lines. Also my skin looks radiant and my friends ask me about the glow. This is proof enough on how much its suiting me. I am using it daily and not experiencing any dryness. My is refreshed after a wash. Its a nice product for girls like me who are sensitive to scrubs.

Very Fine Granules
Pros:-
Gives an instant polished look to the skin
The smell & color is yummmm :D (no I didn't try eating it)
Good substitute of scrubs
Very mild exfoliating, gentle on my skin
Affordable

Cons:-
Leaves behind a red-ish stain on my fingertips, though it goes away after proper washing with soap
Comes in tub form so its not hygienic, tubes are much better

              I rate this product 4.5 out of 5. Right now I am enjoying this skin polisher and I recommend it to all the girls who has problem with scrub and to the others also who needs an instant glow on their faces.

Product sent by PR

7 comments:

Indu indgal said...

hey nice review.. even I love this one. But i dint like the smell :)

beautydiva said...

@indgal- thanks dear :)

Gauri said...

♥ the post!! Thanks.

beautydiva said...

@gauri- thanks dear :D

SSU by Jiya said...

I am also using it and loving it.

beautydiva said...

@shoppingaholic- its a nice prod. thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I started to use today this pomegranate & plum energzer skin polisher. shall i use any other crem in day time for my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...