My Lovely Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

ORIFLAME MINI HAUL

                Hi girls, today I am here with a small Oriflame haul. Most of the products were on sale, so I ordered a few favs :D

                I will begin with my most used product. I use top and base coats all the time since I wear nail polish most of the time. So the Crystal Base & Top Coat is my nails best friend. The price is Rs 159, I got this one for Rs 119 :D

               I wanted sponges to apply foundation since I got bored with the Vega ones :( These are very cheap at Rs 69 but I got them for Rs 59 :D

               I was eyeing the Oriflame Beauty Absolute Concealer for eyes. I got these in both shades available- Pink & Gold. These are priced at Rs 198 each but I got these for Rs 129 each

              Also I wanted a concealer so I bought the Oriflame Beauty Dual Skin Corrector. These are priced at Rs 239, I got my one for Rs 219

               I got another concealer in pen/pencil form, Very Me Cover Up Concealer. Its priced at Rs 198, the cheapest concealer I have come across. I got discount on this one too, Rs 129 only :D

               If you want me to review these products then please do let me know. Thanks :)

8 comments:

Zestful Uzma said...

Nice Haul BD, could you please do a review of the stick & liquid concealers & also the sponges :)

beautydiva said...

@uzma- thanks dear. I will review them soon :)

Nivedita said...

Sure! waiting for the review. I have the absolute concealer for eyes. IMO they are useless, looking forward to the dual core concealer

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- oh sure i will review the stick very soon. Absolute concealers dont seem to work alone, needs to be topped up with another creamy concealer. Thanks :)

Gauri said...

I just bought a sponge from (from Avon) last week! Haha

beautydiva said...

@gauri- hey avon has sponges? Lol i didnt know, will have to ask my avon rep. Def those must be good as well. Thanks :)

Zatheela said...

Hey! Pls review the concealers! :-D

pls follow my blog if out like
http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@zatz- thanks for following :D Surely i will review the concealers soon. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...