My Lovely Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

AVON HAUL

            Avon always has some super duper sales going on. I like, no love Avon products and its become a monthly affair to haul some Avon products.

            We all know the value of deos in the summers. So when I saw this Avon Senses Re-charge Deo Spray Citrus Fruity for only Rs 99 though its original price is Rs 139

            I also bought the Daily Shine Dry Ends Serum because I am bored of using the Loreal Serum. So just for a change I got this one. Its pricey at Rs 429 but I got it for Rs 299

            Another sunscreen to my collection is the Avon Sun SPF 15 PA++ Dailyblock Protective Body Lotion for Rs 169 instead of its regular price of Rs 215

            I am into eye makeup in a big way these days, so I bought this Dual Ended Collection Eye Duo for Rs 229 instead of the regular Rs 299

            Another eyeshadow I ordered for is a new launch by the company and I fell for it because of the cute packaging. This Onyx Lustre Tri Eyeshadow costs Rs 399 but due to the introductory offer I got it at discount, Rs 299

             I am crazy about fairness products, so I ordered the newly introduced Avon Care Fairness Face Wash with Licorice which is only Rs 65 but I got it on offer for Rs 49

               Now a very special and important product that should be used by all girls/ladies, Simply Delicate Gentle with delicate touch PH Balanced Feminine Wash. I got it for Rs 119 though its regular price is Rs 149

                Last but not the least, the Avon rep. gave me a lip liner for free as I had complains regarding the lip liner she gave me before. Wow I love the berry shade :D

               Thank you all and hope you enjoyed reading my haul :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

nice haul..

beautydiva said...

@bhumika- thanks :)

Anonymous said...

nice haul. but plz post the swatches. :P

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Great haul!!

beautydiva said...

@kuheli- Thanks dear. I will post in a day or two :D

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thanks :)

Gauri said...

I've the Daily Shine Dry Ends Serum, Dual Ended Collection Eye Duo & Avon Care Fairness Face Wash. ♥ them!!

beautydiva said...

@gauri- yup.. These products are excellent, specially the serum is awesome. Also the face wash is so good. Thank dear :)

Katy said...

@rakhshanda- thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...