My Lovely Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

HIMALAYA HERBALS PURIFYING NEEM PACK- REVIEW

































Normal to Oily Skin
Deep cleanses & purifies for clear, problem-free skin

50 gms for INR 65

Company Says: - A purifying pack that helps to regulate excess oil secretion, cleans clogged pores and prevents the recurrence of pimples. Neem, well-known for its purifying and anti bacterial properties, helps in controlling acne and pimples and their recurrence. Combined with Turmeric, it helps remove acne-causing bacteria. Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) cools and soothes the skin, improving skin texture and leaving you with clear, problem-free skin.

Key Ingredients: - Fuller’s Earth, Neem, Turmeric






























Directions: - Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a wet sponge and wash with cool water. Use once or twice a week. Do not apply on broken or inflamed skin

May cause tingling sensation due to herbal active ingredients, which is normal.


Ingredients: - Each gm contains: Ext. Haridra (Curcuma Longa)* 20 mg.
Pdrs. Nimba (Azadirachta Indica)* 100 mg, Panka# 40 mg.
Ref.: * API  # Bhava Prakasha




















Inactives: - Sodium Methylparaben IP, Sodium Propylparaben IP, Imidazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin.


Natural herbal formulations tend to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.



My Opinion: - Two products that I have been using from Himalaya since many years now, Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash and Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack. I always keep backups of these two products just because my skin is oily and pimple-prone. If I do not have pimples than I don’t bother to use the face wash but I use the pack once in 10 days even if my skin doesn’t break out. During the winters my skin becomes combination and behaves well and that’s when I put this face pack to rest. Coming to the review now, this face pack comes in white plastic tube with green patterns and writings. It has a dark green flip-open lid which makes it travel friendly and hygienic as well.


THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS UNDER FLASH

























This face pack is of muddy green grainy textured, and the fragrance is very herbal with multani mitti and neem scent in it. I shake it a little before taking a small blob to spread on my face, then I take another blob and another one till my face is completely covered with this pack. I don’t apply a very thick layer and moderate layer does the work for me. It is easy to spread the pack with fingertips rather than a face pack brush. It takes around 15 mins to dry off completely in summers and 20-25 mins in cool weather. When it dries I splash some water on my face and scrub a bit before washing off. I know this can get messy but it’s worth the effort.


THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS IN NATURAL LIGHT























             When I use it during break outs, this pack helps to control the pimples and dry them out. I apply atleat once a week during my break outs otherwise I restrict using it to once in 10-12 days. For the first few uses a tingling sensation was felt on my skin but later on my skin got used to it. It is a face pack cum scrub for me, though Himalaya Herbals does not mention this. This pack is available in 2 different sizes and I always go for the small 50 gms tube as it is convenient to carry along while travelling. This face pack has the ability to make my skin clean and clear after every use. Inspite of all the goods, this face pack has 2 disadvantages- 1. It contains Parabens & 2. You might not know when it would get over as the tube is extremely opaque so when you feel the tube is getting lighter, then purchase a new tube or else you might be left with pack on one side of your face :P


AFTER SPREADING






















Pros: -

* Controls & Dries out my pimples

* Affordable (Cheap) & easily Available

* Face pack plus works as a mild scrub for me

* Gentle on my skin, suits it as well

* Gives a fresh clean look to my face with regular use


Cons: -

* Contains Parabens

* Tube is opaque and you might not know when it is getting finished off


             I rate Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack 5 out of 5 inspite of the 2 cons. I shall continue using this face pack until I come across a better one. Highly recommended to girls with oily-acne prone skin. Dry skin & sensitive skin girls please stay away from this face pack. I would wrap up by thanking Himalaya Herbals for this baby :D

Hope you enjoyed my review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us experiences with Face Packs. Thank you and have a great day

7 comments:

Ruby Parmar said...

Am using the pack too...I hv oily n acne prone skin too....it works like magic!good review dear.
Do follow my blog n support me :)

Jane Iredale said...

Neem care face wash is able to cleanse your skins dirty pores, organic process seems to me a highly preferable one than any branded one.

beautydiva said...

@ruby parmar- thank you very much. shall def follow you. thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@jane iredale- welcome to beautydiva india, i totally agree with you on this. thank you :)

The Neemly said...

If you like neem packs, I really like Khadi's powdered neem ubtan - mix it with a bit of rose water, it's really nice!

The Neemly said...

If you like neem packs, I really like Khadi's powdered neem ubtan - mix it with a bit of rose water, it's really nice!

Himalaya Cosmetics said...

Neem face pack is really good for all type of skin it clean your face from impurities.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...