I have been doing 'favorite' posts for makeup since the beginning of this year, ok I have missed a couple of weeks in between but I am trying to be regular with my posts. I am getting lots of request on fb/mail to do a 'favorite' post on skin care. I have been putting it off since more than a month and I am very very sorry to the ones who requested this post. Ok let me tell you guys that I keep changing the products as and when required or sometimes when I feel like. Also I do not use all of these products every day, I use them according to my mood. Just to let you guys know, I have very oily skin with frequent breakouts but as of now my skin is behaving well. So here I am with my Skin Care Faves (Not faves really) for the month of March.
First the cleansers- Face Wash and Scrub
1. Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup- Normal to Oily Skin : Very similar to Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial. Both these products are multi-tasking but this one has 5 benefits. But I never use it as a face wash. It truly controls oiliness and greasy-ness.
2. Garnier PureActive Neem Face Wash: I always have a back up of Himalaya Neem Face Wash and I can tell you this is equally good. I am so loving it. Reviewed here
3. Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Wash: One the latest launches by Lakme in Skin Care, red transparent tubes are an attraction. Though I bought he entire range, just because I wanted to try them out. This is a mediorce product, nothing much in it.
4. Garnier Light 3 in 1 Fairness Facial: Another multi-tasking product which I am liking a lot these these. Easy to carry around while travelling, which I do frequently. Reviewed here
5. Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Scrub: New launch from Lakme, its a nice scrub, not very harsh. And also it good to my skin. Review coming soon.
Toners comes next:
1. Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Purifying Toner: This is a good toner for oily and acne-prone skin. Keeps oil at bay for 3-4 hours. Nice product and I think I can use it through out summers.
2. Shiseido The Skincare Hydro-Balancing Softener: This I got in one of the boxes of Vellvette. Good toner but expensive. Working well for now but I don't think this is going to work out for me the summers. This product is good for Normal to Combination Skin.
Now the Packs:
1. Oriflame Pure Skin Blackhead Clearing Mask: Nice mask I must say, My nose is so prone to blackheads so I have been using this mask since sometimes now and yep its working well for me.
2. Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash: I always have back ups for this face pack, I love it and I trust it. Once a week I need this on my face or I just feel guilty. It actually controls and dries up my break outs. Reviewed here.
1. Garnier Light Daily Moisturiser SPF 15: Another Garnier product I am using right now. This cream balls up and gives a white cast. I am using it just to finish it off. Reviewed here.
2. Oriflame Essentials Balancing Face Cream: It works for me in winters and till now its working well but maybe next month I will need another moisturiser (any suggestions girls??). This is a light-weight moisturiser but it comes without Sun Protection. I keep coming back to it very time during winters and pleasant weather.
Garnier Light Overnight Peeling Fairness Cream: I am obsessed with the word Fairness. I know these give radiant skin but not fairness. And I don't need to become any fair, am good enough. This night cream is non-greasy and light-weight. Nothing special but good nonetheless. Reviewed here.
1. Garnier Light Eye Roll On: This is perfect for day time use, reduces oiliness of my otherwise oily lids. De-puffs well and brightens the under eye area in general. Non-fragrant and very affordable. Reviewed here.
2. Oriflame Optimals Seeing Is Believing Eye Cream: I use this one at nights and I love it a lot. It de-puffs and lightens dark circles considerably. It does not irritate my eyes and I am using this eye cream sinces ages on and off. Review coming soon.
Thank you all for reading this post, have a rocking weekend :)