My Lovely Followers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

TWO YEARS OF LOVE & SUPPORT- 2nd BLOG ANNIVERSARY

          A BIG THANK YOU TO EACH ONE OF YOU

 

 

 

          Hello everyone, today (1st of September) is a very special day for me. Two years back I had started this blog on this very day. Since then I kept blogging very often but not regularly, due to personal engagements I was busy most of the time. But today I resolve to blog everyday and I know your love and support shall keep me going. All this is possible only because of your love and support. So to say thanks I have planed a humble giveaway (details coming tomorrow) for you all. Also PLEASE forgive me for all the pending beauty queries, I shall answer them one by one every Sunday. Love you all :D

6 comments:

Ruby Parmar said...

Congrats dear!!! God bless!! :)

Su said...

Congratulations! You have a great blog, love reading :) Keep up the good work! x

beautydiva said...

@ruby parmar- thank you very much dear :D

beautydiva said...

@Thanks for all the appreciation my dear friend :)

Niesha said...

Hey dear, Congrats..
I know how special and loved it feels when we complete a year or so.

We are always there to support you .:)

dr salma shaikh said...

Hello,
Congrats, and a very happy anniversary.
Your blog is great.
I know you feel special and glad now.
Keep it up.
Bye dear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...