My Lovely Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

ORIFLAME VERY ME PEACH ME PERFECT SKIN GLOW BRONZING MOISTURIZER- LIGHT- SWATCHES & REVIEW


30 ml (1.0 fl. oz.) for INR 279

Company Says:- Bring out the best in your complexion. Tinted gel moisturiser with a lightweight finish that gives you a peachy, natural glow. Can be worn alone or with your favourite foundation.

Available in 2 shades:-
* Dark
* Light

Ingredients:- Aqua, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysorbate 80, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylate-13, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Polyisobutene, C20-22 Alcohols, Mica, Parfum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cetyl Acetate, Oleyl Acetate, Stearyl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid, Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol, Pectinate, +/- : CI 77491 (0.244%), CI 77492 (0.641%), CI 77499 (0.067%), CI 77891 (4.062%)

My Opinion:-
After trying Ponds and Biotique Tinted Moisturiser, I thought of laying my hands on the Oriflame Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow Bronzing Moisturiser. As I love this brand and also love experimenting with different makeup products, I bought this when I saw this on discount. Its a black plastic tube with orange screw on lid. Therefore its very hygienic and travel friendly. Since the tube is so small I think it will go into most purses with ease.

The fragrance is similar to fresh peaches, though its a little artificial. I love this since I love fruity fragrances. This tinted moisturiser comes in 2 shades namely, Light & Dark. I got the one in Light and I proud to tell you all that it suits my skintone perfectly. The texture of this tinted moisturiser is thin like lotion but still not runny. I need only a pea size blob for my face and neck as this tinted moisturiser spreads so easily on my skin and my fingers are enough to blend it in.

It is very moisturising and perfect for my now combination skin. It gives a dewy glow to my skin and also moisturises it to keep it soft & supple. But in the summers this TM made my skin a little greasy, I had to dust my skin with loose powdps at bay. The glow I think comes from the minute shimmer particles in the TM which is nearly invisible upon application. And also this TM comes with a peachy undertone which gives my skin a lovely radiance.

Coming to the coverage, its sheer, practically gives no coverage. It is unable to hide undereye dark circles, but evens out the complexion. Also it cant hide imperfections on the skin which is a big disappointment. The lasting power is around about 4 hours under non-ac conditions but in an air conditioned environment is more than 4 hours, could be around 5+ hours. Its easy to remove, wash off with face wash and its gone. This TM melts in the sweat but doesn't become blotchy or patchy.

Pros:-
* Gives a dewy glow to my skin

* Shimmer particles are not obvious, they illuminate the face

* A tiny blob is all I need for 1 application

* Blending with fingertips is more than enough, brush/sponge not needed

* The shade 'Light' suits me perfectly and I totally love the peachy undertone it comes with

Cons:-
* Fades off after say 4+ hours, but doesn't leave my face naked

* Have to set with loose powder as I have oily skin but in winters I don't think I will need to dust my face with powder

* Pricey compared to the other 2 'much talked about' tinted moisturisers available in the market

* Sheer coverage, will cover minor flaws only but not undereye dark circles

* Available only in 2 shades- Light & Dark

* Contains Parabens

I rate this tinted/bronzing moisturiser 4 out of 5 (-0.75 for being available in only 2 shades & sheer coverage). But I have already finished this tube and going back to my Ponds TM. But for the winters I suppose this should be a must in each girl's vanity. Thanks for reading and do have a good day :)

14 comments:

M. said...

I haven't bought it because the 'light' is not quite me and the dark is out of question but it does sound tempting

beautydiva said...

@emm- you have the option of buying both & concocting your perfect shade... Lol... On a serious note I dont think the shade would make much difference, Light can be used by fair to wheatish skintone. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i was looking for thi product n cud have googled i but ome how forgot abt this product...now i read the complete review coz of u...thank u :)

beautydiva said...

@allaboutladies- Its a nice product, I am thinking of placing an order for this TM. Thank you :)

organic lipstick said...

That is a very nice description of the product ..I think I am going to try it...because in summers the loose founder suits better as it absorbs the sweat but in winter something like this as a facial base acts well.

beautydiva said...

@organiclipstick- Yes its a nice product, I love the peach undertones. Great for winters, I agree with you on this. Thank you :)

all that i know said...

Ladies....I can get this for you at 40% discount. MRP 298 all for you at 179.

Sam said...

The new rates for this Rs. 198 as you told u can get upto 40% discount.
How would you send us this product??

beautydiva said...

@sam- thanks for the question. Am curious too.
@oriflameavon- awaiting your reply. Thanks in advance :)

all that i know said...

Sam, if u r interested in buying this product under 40% discount, pls feel free to contact me @ 9731549447before 25 Jan 2012.

all that i know said...

Beautydiva, oriflameavon will now on be 'all that i know'....

beautydiva said...

@all that i know- thank you for the info and your new name is noted my dear :)

harrshapriya said...

please tell me how to buy or send me very me peach me perfect skin glow cream

Anonymous said...

hey i also want this product how much dicount i can get on this now bcoz its mrp is 398 rs. tell me plz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...