My Lovely Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

GREEN LEAFY NAIL ART

                    Hello Girls, today I have a cute looking nail art to share. It's a pretty simple floral nail art with leaves. A very simple yet elegant nail art.

 It's a pic tutorial and I have used 3 nail paints for this piece of Art :D 












































Step 1- First I used a nude shade, 2 coats were enough. I messed up my thumb nail :(















































 Step 2- Then I made leaves & stems with Avon Electric Green. I used a toothpick for this.





















Step 3- Then I placed some red dots in a manner that it looks like flowers, here I used Avon Crimson Red.
























Step 4- Finally when my nails dried, I applied a coat of Oriflame Crystal Base & Top Coat to seal in my masterpeice. Done!!!


 Hope you like and leave behind your precious comments. Thanks for bearing with me and do have a great weekend :)




3 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

nice tut, very helpful, love your nails too <3

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thank you very much :)

Maignan said...

nice tut, very helpful, love your nails too <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...