My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

RANDOM MINI HAUL


Hi everyone, I was MIA due to work and right now I start off with a mini haul I made weeks ago. For the past few months I have been obsessed with hand creams and hence this haul. The prices in the brackets indicate the discount price. Hope you enjoy the haul, I will come up with the reviews asap. Also I have tons of reviews and posts lined up but I have been too busy to post. Thanks to you all :)



Hand & Nail Cream with Nourishing Coconut & Ricemilk, Rs 169 (Rs 139)







Nourishing Hand Cream For Dry Hands, Rs 259 (Rs 169)







Oriflame Beauty Reveal Kit, Rs 398 (Rs 279) & Oriflame Beauty Highlighter Brush, Rs 198 (Rs 98)







Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue & Green, Rs 249 each (Rs 159 each)







Vasline Cocoa Glow Hand & Body Lotion, Rs 65. This is the perfect travel size bottle.







Nivea Ceme, Rs 115 (given by my mom, she says this can beat the best hand/foot cream). Lets see....







That's it for now. Thank you and do take good care of yourselves this winter. Till I post again, byeeee :)

21 comments:

M. said...

Nivea works very well. When I get bored of the hand creams not working, I go and buy this:D

beautydiva said...

@emm- hmmm... My mom loves it and says it works better than the so called best hand creams. Ok so let us together crown nivea as the 'Baap' errr 'Maa' of all hand cream :P :D Lol...

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Nice haul!! The products look great :D

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thank you, am really loving the nivea creme :D

indianmakeupways said...

nivea cocoa glow has some amazing reviews. nice haul

beautydiva said...

@anju- thank you, me too hears great things about nivea. As for cocoa glow i already have that big bottle but since i travel too much I prefer smaller packagings.

Nivedita said...

You are always hauling making me go green!! Hey I use Nivea Cream when the weather gets too harsh!!

all that i know said...

where do u get ur oriflame stuff from?

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- lol... You too are nivea ka param bhakt like my mom in harsh winters. Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@oriflameavon- from my mom's friend. Already ordered some more stuff :P Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

nice haul! u always make great purchases.. :)

sumitra said...

Is the Vaseline Cocoa cream any good? I never liked the regular one.

beautydiva said...

@kuheli- thank you so much dear :)

beautydiva said...

@sumitra- yes its one of my fave h&b lotion, otherwise i too never gave thought to vaseline products other than the lip balm & petroleum jelly. You can try it out as i am sure you will love it. Thanks :)

Deepa said...

i too got the highlighter brush from oriflame :)

beautydiva said...

@deepa- ohh good...its soft & nice. I am liking it too. Thanks :)

thePURPLEspirit said...

Nice haul. Perfect for winters! :)

beautydiva said...

@purplespirit- yup its already freezing here. Thank you :)

all that i know said...

Beauty diva, xmas offer from Oriflame...check out my blog page for details...

Anonymous said...

nice haul.i use nevia soft cream (white colored dibba)in winters.

beautydiva said...

@manisha- how does the white 1 works?? Is it heavier than the blue dibba?? Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...