My Lovely Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

JOVEES FOOT CREAM & SCRUB- REVIEW


A unique 2-in-1 formula for smoother, healthier, radiant feet

60 gms for INR 75

Company Says:- A cream cum scrub formulation easily absorbed into the skin, shall help in the healing of the problems of even the driest and roughest feet. This unique product that shall rejuvenate and revitalize damaged skin to give your feet a smoother, healthier and more radiant appearance. A daily use product for your beautiful feet.

Method Of Use:- Take sufficient quantity of cream cum scrub from the tube and massage into heels and soles of the feet in a circular motion till absorbed. Leave on.

Active Ingredients:- Jojoba seed nuts, Sesame, Kokum Butter, Geranium Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Rosemary extract.

My Opinion:-
We cannot alter the shape & size of our feet, whether we like it or not we have to live with the same pair of feet we are born with. Also our feet takes the entire weight of our body and are mostly neglected. There are nevre endings in our soles which make our feet all the more important. So taking good care (read pampering) is something which we should do regularly. Daily use of a foot cream is a must along with weekly scrubbing and regular filing.

I have been using and very much liking Oriflame Feet Up Overnight Moisturising Foot Cream. As it got over a couple of weeks ago, I thought of trying another brand of foot cream and this is when I stumbled upon Jovees Foot Cream & Scrub. The name itself was highly intriguing since the word 'scrub' was attached with the phrase 'Foot Cream'. the SA explained that this is a scrub kind of cream :P Back home, before retiring at night I open the sealed tube to find the SA was correct. The fragrance is very mild but sweet floral, which will be liked by most since its not at all over-powering. The texture is white creamy with tiny and bright pink beads. The cream nourishes and the beads exfoliates :D good for lazy girls like me.

I apply to my clean feet every night and massage it into my feet for a few seconds till the cream gets absorbed into my skin. The beads donot melt and stay as it is and makes me feel uneasy, imagine sleeping with scrub on :P These beads also stain and dirty my sheets so mom suggested that I should either wear socks or gently remove the beads with a soft towel. Anyways I like this great & innovative idea of scrub & cream packed together. I concentrate my massaging on the shoe bite marks I got in 3 places on each foot and I am happy to declare that they are fading away gradually.

This foot cream comes in a white plastic tube which is hygienic & travel friendly as the flip open lid click shuts tight. My feet are moisturised and exfoliated in 1 go and hence they are radiant and soft in the morning. Even after bathing, my feet stay silky & soft with no trace of dryness. This cream can be used by everyone and in all weather conditions. But I don't really think that this cream will work on very dry & rough feet immediately, you need to give it sometime before you start noticing the results.

Pros:-
* Does what it claims
* Considerably lightened the shoe bite marks
* Truly made my feet radiant & soft
* Gives exfoliation & nourishment in 1 go, very innovative concept
* Affordable & easily available
* Hygienic & travel friendly tube packaging
* Non greasy & light formula makes it perfect for daytime use as well

Cons:-
* Full ingredient list is not given
* I need 2 big blobs for a single foot so it will not see me through 1 month also
* The tiny pink beads left stains on my bed sheet, later on I started wearing a socks after gentle wiping off the beads

I rate this Jovees Foot Cream & Scrub 4.25 out of 5. It worked wonders for me and showed results almost immediately. Its a must try for all foot cream lovers. Do give it a try and you will thank yourself for it. Thank you and give a great day :)

14 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Sounds good!! Nice review :)

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- it is indeed a nice foot cream. Thanks :)

M. said...

Versatile Blogger Award!

beautydiva said...

@emm- congrats & thanks a ton :)

Anonymous said...

nice review.thanx

Anonymous said...

nice review.thanx

beautydiva said...

@manisha- thank you :)

Deepa said...

I have passed on a Award to your Blog.. Do check it out here

http://indiangirlsskincareandmakeupblog.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@deepa- thanks a ton my dear :)

Ani said...

nice review diva

beautydiva said...

@ani- thank you very much :)

mukta said...

yes it is very good cream

TriDerma said...

Thank you for sharing useful and Informative Post!!! keep it up
Foot Cream for Diabetics

TriDerma said...

It is very useful and Informative Post!!! Keep it up
Foot Cream for Diabetics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...