My Lovely Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

LOREAL TOTAL REPAIR 5 REPAIRING CONDITIONER- SWATCH & REVIEW


180 gms for INR 160

Company Says:-
Total Repair 5: Fights the 5 signs of hair damage.
5 problems = 1 solution
Time and external aggressors can damage the hair surface and then attack its structure. Your hair faces the 5 problems:
1. Hair fall* 2. Dryness 3. Roughness 4. Dullness 5. Split ends
LOreal laboratories have developed Total Repait 5 Repairing Shampoo to fight these 5 hair problems.
TechnoLogical Innovation: Ceramide-Cement
Damaged hair can lack the natural cement which keeps the hair strong & resilient. To ensure cohesion and strength, the LOreal laboratories have created ceramide-cement technology to replicate the hair's natural cement, targetting the 5 problems.
1. Repairs: the hair fibre, the hair structure is re-enforced and hairs regains strength like new.
2. Transforms: the hair surface to a regular and smooth condition.
Proven Results:-
Day after dat, your hair is as if totally repaired:
1. Strong 2. Supple 3. Smooth 4. Shiny 5. Protected Tips
* Due to breakage #Instrumental test- application of shampoo + coonditioner vs. ordinary shampoo.
Your Total Repair 5 Programme:
Follow the LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 programme: 1.Cleanse and repair with LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo. Massage gently into wet hair, lather. Then rinse.
2. Condition and repair with LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner.
3. Give your hair the 2 minute intensive treatment with LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 Masque.
* In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately *

Ingredients:- Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-180, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dodecene, Hydroxypropytrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Arginine, Chlorhexidine Digluconate,

My Opinion:- As I said in my review of Total Repair 5 Shampoo that I always follow up my shampooing with a good conditioner, I was using Total Repair 5 Conditioner along with that shampoo. And now that this conditioner is also about to get over I thought of reviewing it also.

The packaging is similar to the Total Repair 5 Shampoo, white sturdy plastic bottle with red flip open lid with gold border. I think its very much travel friendly as I am always on the go. The one difference between the shampoo and conditioner bottles is that the conditioner bottle stands inverted. The frangrance is mild floral and stays on for long.

The consistency of this conditioner is thick lotion like and creamy. A single pump is enough for my hair, though I apply conditioner only on the hair below my hairline. I have oily roots and dry ends and therefore I concentrate only on my ends. I apply it on my hair below scalp level and keep it on for a few minutes. Then I simply rinse off with water, I literally need a few gallons of water to wash out the conditioner as my hair feels too slippery.

This conditioner is very creamy and I love the softness it brings to my hair but using a liitle more quantity weighs down my hair and makes it go limp. So it took me a week or so to dediced on the perfect amount of conditioner my hair needed. I am not happy with the fact that this conditioner didn't work on the frizziness of my hair. Otherwise its a good conditioner for girls with dry hair.

Pros:-
* Creamy and very moisturising
* Gives shine and help sets my hair well
* Improved the overall look of my hair
* Give a certain amount of body/fulness to my hair

Cons:-
* I need gallons of water to wash off the conditioner completely
* Doesnt control frizz
* Makes hair limp and weighs it down if limit of quantity is exceeded
* Need to use a serum to control frizz as it failed miserably here

I rate this Total Repair 5 Conditioner 3.75 out of 5 as it gives me shiny thick looking mane. Of course it is a good conditioner for the girls with dry hair. But I don't think I will repurchase this conditioner again as of now.

6 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

I have used a sample of this and oh boy! I hated this! its horrible!!!!!

Anuradha said...

I had the exactly same experience-it weighs down hair-but you can try the total repair 5 hair serum-its awesome!!!!

beautydiva said...

@anju- yes not very good one I agree. Weighs down my hair, practically no bounce at all. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@goldenfalcon- ohhh I love it too, works so well for me also. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Raaga said...

It was gud initially and as it gt used up It made my hair horrible :@ SO much of hairfall..grr. I hate this

beautydiva said...

@raga- ohh thats nasty, for me it was a little too heavy. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...