My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FLORAL NAIL ART

           





















I tried another nailart last week, the floral nailart. Didn't turn out very well but then I am not an artist is known to all of you. So here are steps on how I did my floral nails.

At first I applied a base coat and let it dry. Then I applied a pearly beige nail polish on my nails, 2 coats were enough.


After it dried off I took a cd/dvd pen and drew my designs on my nails.




















Now using a thin painting brush or nail art brush fill in colors one by one. I used red for the big flower, light pink and light blue for the smaller flowers and green for the 2 leaves and also I used black for the stems. 


             


















Now is the time for shading to give a realistic look :D

I did the shading of the red flower with yellow, light pink flower with dark pink and light blue flower with mid blue.




      

















 

After shading I applied top coat and placed bindis in the middle of each flower. I used silver bindi in the middle of the red flower, blue bindi in the middle of pink flower and pink bindi in the middle of blue flower. At last I applied atop coat again to seal my piece of art :P

So here I am with my masterpiece floral nailart all done for you to see and comment.... hehehee



          


















Though its not very clear I still hope that you all can see what I actually did with my nails :)



 


 Thanks everyone for bearing with me....


13 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

the nail art looks stunning! if u can then plz do post some more clear pics coz we all would love to see the details. u r really talented.

anamika said...

i agree with Anju:)

Beautydiva said...

Sorry girls :( Am really very sorry I cant post clearer pics bcoz at that tme I wasnt carrying my digi cam. The pics you see are taken with my E63's 2 mp cam :P But I will take care not to forget my digi cam again :(

Tanveer said...

Wow, that is really nice nail art, so detailed but also so much finesse!..

TheGlamWorld said...

amazing...i m gonna try !!!

Beautydiva said...

@Tanveer & @Glamworld thanks alot. Try it out and lemme know :)

The Beautifier said...

Gosh! This is stunning! xoxo

Beautydiva said...

Thanks very much dear :)

Makeup And Fashion Freak said...

looks so lovely dear..

Beautydiva said...

Thanks alot darling :)

Unknown said...

Wow ! this is soo pretty !! love it !!

Unknown said...

u know wht even i used permanent pens for precise lines... beautifully done !!

Beautydiva said...

Ohh thanks a lot deeptima. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...