My Lovely Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

BIOTIQUE'S Morning Nectar Moisturising Lotion- Review

              Hi Babes, I am finally foraying into the world of reviewing cosmetic products. Hope you bear with me :D
             The first product that I am going to talk about is 
BOITIQUE'S -- MORNING NECTAR 
Moisturising Lotion For All Skin Types
Bio Lotion 120ml for 200 INR(approx)
Contents: Terminalia Belerica Ext (Behada Kwath)
               Honey (Madhu)
               Triticum Vulgare (Germ) (Ankurit Gehun Satva)
               Carthamus Tinctorious Oil (Kushumbhi Tail)
               Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Ext. (Meethi Beej Kwath)
               Acorus Calamus Ext. (Vach Kwath)
               Lotion base
Company says:- A light emulsion with the natural goodness of Honey, Wheatgerm and Sea weed. It nourishes skin with natural vitamins. Cures skin infections.
To Use:- After cleansing and freshening smooth over face and throat with upward strokes. Use alone or under makeup.
          My opinion:- Since I have been using this product for quite sometimes now, I can well call it my fav moisturiser at all times except when the weather is too hot and humid. During peak summers it seems to make my face a little greasy so I totally avoid it during the very hot days. But for rest of the time its my darling ;)
         It is of a light consistency and gets absorbed into the skin very quickly. It makes my skin feel light all day and gives a cool feeling when applied to. Its endowed with a mild sweet fragrance that freshens me up in the morning. It has honey in it which is considered as a powerful natural moisturiser which I like about this lotion.
Pros:- Affordable, Ayurvedic, light in texture so a little goes a long way, I don't break out .
Cons:- Feels greasy under makeup, taged for all skin types but not for oily skin specially in hot and humid summer.
I rate it 4/5 and will definitely buy it again until I find another good moisturising lotion.

5 comments:

Tanveer said...

This is one of the first moisturising lotions that I used & I quite adore it. I don't use it as often as I would like anymore, but I know that I can always turn to this for effective moisturising.. Nice review, glad u liked it too.. I have dry skin btw, so I never felt greasy with this.

beautydiva said...

nice to know that you like it too. thanks alot ... this is my first review :D

indianmakeupways said...

hi nice to have another beauty blogger. u have a lovely blog. am yet to go thru the contents but am sure i will love wat u have to write about. and by the way happy to follow u back :). keep up the good work

Beautydiva said...

Thanks a lot.. i will try to live up to your expectations :)

Anonymous said...

This s gud mousturiser I have ever tried or heard
Try this helps skin keep fresh and no side effects seen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...