My Lovely Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

STREETWEAR COLOR RICH NAIL ENAMEL- 46 GREEN PASSION- NOTD & REVIEW























5 ml for INR 50


Company Says: - Brilliant color that lasts long on your nails.

Ingredients: - Not Listed
























My Opinion: - I keep buying nail polishes whenever I come across them. It's an addiction I agree but I am proud of this addiction. StreetWear is an affordable brand with a huge collection to choose from. Today I am reviewing a nail polish called 46 Green Passion. It is a milky green or aqua green with strong blue undertones. That's the best I can describe the shade.

























                  The packaging is a square cute little bottle with a black plastic elongated lid/cap, like most nail polishes does. Its a normal nail polish-packaging, nothing special. I am totally in love with this shade, it's of creme finish. A single coat gives a very streaky and transparent look. The second coat gives full opacity but not evenness  So I had to apply a third coat for even look and added density.


























                  This nail polish stayed on for 5 days without chipping. This nail polish stays glossy for 2 days but after that a gloss has to be applied over it. It does not fade around the tips, also does not look dull. This shade did not stain my nails and was easy to take off. A cool shade for the summers.


























Pro: -



* Affordable and Easily Available

* Cool summery shade, love it <3

* Stayed on for 5 days, did not fade

* It's a creme shade from a affordable brands

* Easy to remove

* Stayed glossy for 2 days



Cons: -

* None actually




                         I rate StreetWear Color Rich Nail Enamel in 46 Green Passion out 4.25 out of 5. I totally love this milky-aqua green shade and me thinks its perfect for the summers. Its a must try for green/blue nail polish fanatics.



Hope this review helped you in some way, please do leave behind your comments. Also do tell us about your favorite nail polish shades from StreetWear Color Rich Nail Enamel. Thank you and have a great time :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really pretty shade! :)

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Super summer fresh shade love this one :)

beautydiva said...

@Richa Saxena- Thank you very much :)

beautydiva said...

@Radha Krishnakumar- yes truly very summery. Thank you dear :)

Anonymous said...

You hav beatiful nails

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...