My Lovely Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

GREEN & BLACK TRIBAL NAIL ART

             Hello Beauties, today I have a neon green nail art, it is an inspiration from tribal art. I have added black lines, dots and triangles to give it a tribal look. This pretty green is Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Sweet Mint. One of my favorites this summer. The black polish is also from Avon Simply Pretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel in Black Beauty. Hope you enjoy the pics and leave behind your sweet comments :)




STEP 1- AVON NAILWEAR PRO NAIL ENAMEL- SWEET MINT



















STEP 2- DRAW THE OUTLINES OF STRIPES & TRIANGLES





















STEP 3- FILL IN THE TRIANGLES, DARKEN THE LINES & PLACE DOTS ALONG THE SIDES





















STEP 4- ADD A TOP COAT


































































Thank you for bearing with me and have a rocking weekend :)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...