8 ml for INR 159
Company Says: - Richer formula & increased colorant for a full coverage. Dries to a perfect finish that increases your nail strength by 80%. Color stays true for 12 days!
Ingredients: - Not Listed
Available in 27 vibrant shades
8 Shimmer Shades-
* Crimson * Lagoon * Romance * Berry Shimmer * Venus * Deluxe Chocolate * Fuchsia * Noir Emerald
5 Sequins Shades-
* Absinthe * Rave * Golden Wine * Golden Vision * Mystic
11 Creme Shades-
* Midnight Plum * Perfectly Flesh * French Tip Lilac * Tangtastic * Sizzling Red * Mulberry * Mightnight Blue * Naked Truth * Royal Red * Chilling Teal * Arctic Waters
3 Rock & Romance Shades-
* Dark Passion * Rock Romance * Edge of Romance
My Opinion: - Nail polishes are included in each & every haul I make. This Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in the Shade Noir Emerald is from the Shimmer Collection and I bought it when it was launched some months back with other Avon products. I am a fan of Blue and Green Nail Polishes and grab them whenever I find one.
The nail polish comes in a squarish kind of bottle with a not so long black plastic cap. The brush is of good quality and does not give streaky finish. The shade of this Noir Emerald is a blackened emerald with strong blue undertones. Also it has green and blue very finely milled shimmer. This shade Noir Emerald is one of the 8 shimmery finish Nail Polishes. As claimed by the brand, this nail paint is color true, looks same on my nails and in the bottle. Does not fade or lightens with time.
The first coat gives medium coverage and the second coat gives full opacity. But I prefer applying a third coat full added depth and density. It stays on the nails for 6 days without chipping and with minimal fading around the tips. .The brush is fine and does not leaves brush marks or streaks and gives even application. The polish is runny and does not smell much which I like.
This shade Noir Emerald is not for everyday wear and is apt for parties or evenings out. Would not give your hands a professional and polished look if worn to office/school. This is a fun color apt for fun loving girls who love greens and blue. But it is a very wearable green I must say. I never wear the same shade for more than 5-6 days at a stretch and remove it on the 6th day so I removed without testing the 12 days claim made by the brand. It came off easily with nail polish remover and didn't take much time to come off. This polish didn't stain my nails. I have been a fan of this range and I have many more shades to review in the coming weeks.
* Lasts for a week, I take off polish every 5-6 days and this one stayed for 6 days till I took it off
* Easy to take off
* Easy to apply
* Good quality brush gives streak-free finish
* Bright, jewel toned green with blue & green shimmer. very lovely shade
* Decently priced I would say considering the quality
* Availability, only available through Avon Representatives
I rate Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in the shade Noir Emerald 4.5 out of 5. I love this beautiful shade in blackened green with blue & green shimmers, its truly named Noir Emerald. Recommended to all blue & green nail paint fanatics. A must try girlies :D
Hope this review helped you in some way, please do leave behind your comments. Also do tell us about your favorite nail polish shades from Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel. Thank you and have a great Saturday :D