My Lovely Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

AVON NAILWEAR PRO NAIL ENAMEL- ORANGE CREAMSICLE- NOTD & REVIEW
























8 ml for INR 159


Company Says: - 
Salon-quality, high shine formula lasts up to 10 days. Fortified with acrylic. Precision brush. 7 days of lasting shine.




Carnival Colors Range is available in 6 candy shades:

* Loving Lavender

* Orange Creamsicle- The one being reviewed 

* Sweet Mint

* Fuchsia Fun

* Aqua Fantasy

* Blue Escape
  


Ingredients: - Not Listed

























































My Opinion: - As you all know, I love creme polishes and I love neon shades. When I saw this neon orange creme shade, I was head over heels in love with it. This shade belongs to the Carnival Color Range from the August- September Catalogue last year. These 6 shades are unfortunately discontinued as I have not seen them in the latest catalogues.
























              The bottle is sqaurish with a black plastic cap. The nail paint is thin and runny and does not smell much. I love when I do not get this strong chemical scent. First coat gives a sheer coverage, second coat gives a streaky finish and a third coat is needed for full opacity and even look. The brush is good enough and gives even and smooth finish.

















                This pretty neon orange nail polish lasts for many days but I kept it on for 6 days only as I don't like to keep my nails painted for more than 6 days but stayed for 10 days on my toes (gross???) Yes I know but I had to test its 12 days claim. This shade stays glossy for about 4-5 days after which I have to top it up with gloss. It is easy to take off this nail paint and does not stain my nails. This shade is very apt for the summers, its so juicy, so bright, so pretty. I love it as it reminds me of orange Popsicle/creamsicle (yummmm)






























Pro: -


* Lovely Bright Summery shade <3

* Orange is in and its big for this summer

* Creme Shade <3

* Easy to apply and easy to remove

* No strong chemical smell



Cons: -


* Available only through Avon Representatives

* Discontinued (Limited Edition)



                 I rate Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Orange Creamsicle 4.75 out of 5. I truly hope that Avon brings back this super pretty summery shade and include it in their regular nail polish range. Highly recommended for this summer.


Hope this review helped you in some way, please do leave behind your comments. Also do tell us about your favorite nail polish shades from Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel. Thank you and have a great time :D


10 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely shade! yummylicious.. :)

beautydiva said...

@Revathy Hnb- Welcome to BDI and thank you very much for the sweet comment. Truly yummylicious :D

Niesha said...

Wow.. it's a beautiful shade.:) Looks so good on the nails!

beautydiva said...

@Niesha Jeenwal- Indeed a very beautiful shade, looks much like the newly launched Lakme Nail Polish "Orange Squash". Thanks dear

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Lovely shade ....Now a days in fashion :)

beautydiva said...

@Shruti Dhingra Wahi- Thank you dear, is shade of orange is big this summer

Unknown said...

this is darker than Colorbar one.. and looks more glossy.. I like shape of your nails...

beautydiva said...

@Shikha S- Welcome to BDI, you are talking about colorbar nail polish Orange Mimosa. yes you are right this one is darker and glossier. Thank you very much :)

Unknown said...

Wow Lovely shade!

beautydiva said...

@Nisha Tiwari- Thank you very much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...