My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LAKME PERFECT RADIANCE INTENSE WHITENING NIGHT REPAIR CRÈME- REVIEW

Continuous Release Technology

50 gm for INR 299
                                  
Company Says: - Fight the 6 blocks to fairness with Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Night Repair Crème. Continuous Release Technology.
This breakthrough technology releases potent Skin Lightening Vitamins continuously into your skin epidermal cells through the night.
Night Derma Action
Works harmoniously with skin’s natural night-repair action. Goes to the core of the skin’s cells as you sleep and works uninterrupted. Helps control melanin build-up and fights the 6 blocks to fairness at the source: 

1.       Dark Spots 
2.       Acne marks/blemishes 
3.       Uneven skin tone 
4.       Oiliness 
5.       Tanning 
6.       Dullness

Perfect Fairness Forever
Freedom from all 6 fairness blocks*. Wake up to perfectly fair skin that can be yours forever, with continuous use.
*based on clinical study.

Usage: - Use every night over cleansed skin for optimal results.

Ingredients: - Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Hydrated Magnesium Silicate, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerine, Mineral Oil, Dicapryl Ether, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer4, Isoprene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dcetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Allantoin, Alpha Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/Carbamates Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Disodium EDTA, BHT, CI 14700, Phenoxyethanil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

My Opinion: - As the hot days approached, the Himalaya Night Cream seemed to become a little greasy or maybe I wanted to try out Lakme’s Perfect Radiance Night Repair Crème :P :D I am using this night cream for weeks now and I think it’s the perfect time to review it today. The cream from Lakme comes in a white box, and on opening the box another flap can be found, and only on lifting the second flap,  the tub of cream can be seen. The shiny silver plastic jar looks very classy, actually the packaging looks like a high end brand cream. The fragrance is mild, sweet and floral, which most girls will like, I personally love it.
BOX IS MUCH BIGGER THAN THE TUB

                               At night I cleanse my face and apply it in dots all over my face and neck. Then gently I massage it into my skin. This cream gets absorbed into my skin within few seconds, I don’t have to work on it. This cream is extremely light weight and suits my oily skin to the T. it gives my skin adequate moisture but does not leave it greasy and shiny. Not even the T zone is oily/shiny. This cream is not heavy but it’s somewhere in between a gel and a lotion. It helped fade few of my fresh acne marks and this fact makes me love this cream.

                                       This cream made a difference in my skin like no other night cream did. It made the tan on my face fade off, controls oiliness, gives a radiant glow to my skin every morning and evens out my complexion. But since I have been using this only for a couple of weeks, I didn’t see any difference in the 2 dark spots on my cheek (both are quite tiny). Or maybe this cream worked on 5 instead of all the 6 blocks for me. But still it has made me happy enough with its true claims. This night cream didn’t break me out or it never irritated my skin. Finally I have found my HG Night Cream for the summers :D


Pros: -

* Affordable at Rs 299 for 50 gm, very little is needed for each application hence this cream will take a long time to get over

* Controls oiliness, gives a radiant glow every morning

* Skin absorbs it within seconds; don’t need to work on it

* My fresh acne marks are gone after I started to use this cream

* All claims made by the brand are true

* Never broke me out or irritated my skin


Cons: -

* Dark spot on my cheeks stays the way they were

* Fairness claim is a big question mark, but it brightens my skin and give a glow every morning 

* Contains Parabens
 
* Not hygienic as I have to dip my fingers in the jar every time I use the cream 

                           I rate this Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Night Repair Crème 4.75 out of 5 inspite of the 3 cons. I recommend this night cream to all the girls with oily/combination skin. I plan to use the day cream from this range but waiting for my present day creams to get over. So I have found my HG night cream after minimal experiment and I am very happy for this.

Hope you all enjoyed reading the review; please do share your experience with us if you have ever used this cream. Thank you and have a great time :)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Much awaited review . . . this range looks so appealing. . .its really awesome that it works this good too <3

beautydiva said...

Hi dr_rashmi, welcome to BDI. This night is so good I am planing to get hold of the day cream as well. Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Hey!!
Thank you for providing such a useful information and I have read your all blog post and its very interesting and impressive.May i know do you writing blog for others.if you,can you write blog For Viviana (Cosmetics Brand). we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if you are interested please contact me at this email id india.viviana@gmail.com

beautydiva said...

@riya jain- welcome to BDI, and thank you for all the appreciation.

Carol Lee said...

Dipping my hand into the whole tub had been an issue with even even with foundations. How i wish there's a tube version so that cream can be squeezed out easily without contaminating the rest of the cream.

advanced night repair

beautydiva said...

@justsoyouknow- welcome to BDI and thanks for your comment. you are right me to hates to dip my fingers in tubs, i got long nails on both hands and it feels so clumsy, dirty.tubes are safer

Unknown said...

Hello
Thank you for offering such a useful details and I have study your all writing and its very exciting and impressive.

Glycolix Elite Eye Serum

caucasian hair cut said...

Lakem perfect radiance intense whiteneining is shared in the post here. Have a look at it

skin tightening said...

Very effectively written. Thanks for this service that you have provided for us to have the ability to fresh our minds.

Anonymous said...

The night cream didn't work for me. My skin started itching d next day n there were rashes on my face.

Unknown said...

Really attractive post. very informative and quiet impressive. Thanks for it and keep updating. Hair Transplant Clinic in Hyderabad

Anonymous said...

Natural Hair Transplant is the panel of hair doctors specialized in hair transplantation. Our team of advisors offer our patients an expert advise for hair transplant surgery. We are aiming to advise & educate patient about the whole process of hair restoration.
Hair transplant in Pune

meenshvit said...


Awesome. I like your post. Good work. Tech news and latest technology information. latest technology information

Unknown said...

Really Impressed with the information provided on night cream.

Rootz is the best hair transplant and other hair loss solutions. Our indigenous direct graft implant(DGI) technique and other specialized techiques

Anonymous said...

great.article i'd like to say that iam very much impressed with the article
hair transplant

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful review. One can also go the the homeopathy for an effective acne treatment.

Veena said...

Thank you so much for so informational blogs. I would also like to share a new information about the Anti Dandruff Shampoo that i used it was a real savior.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...