My Lovely Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

RED & WHITE LACY NAIL ART

Hello girls,

               How was your weekend?, mine was great. Yesterday I tried this lacy nail art with red and white. I also used glitters only on the red part. BTW I did the lace with white nail paint using a toothpick. So here are the steps and hope you all like the pics and the tutorial. Thanks in advance for bearing with me and please do leave behind your precious comments and suggestions.





































































































































































Have a happy Monday :)

4 comments:

Nivedita said...

This year lace is supposed to be in and I think you have worn it the best way possible!!
Loved the idea!

beautydiva said...

Hi Nivedita, I love laces & lace-y stuff. So i came up with this nail art. Thank you dear :)

Unknown said...

nice nail art....cute & simple.
http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

beautydiva said...

Hi ray, thank you. Shall surely visit you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...