My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

JOVEES REGROWTH & REVITALISING -READY TO USE HAIR PACK- REVIEW


Helps hair from premature greying

200 gm for INR 155

Company Says: - Jovees ready to use regrowth & revitalizing hair pack will stimulate hair growth while helps hair from premature greying. It will help add luster and sheen to hair. It will work as an excellent conditioner that will help improve volume of hair and strengthen the hair roots.

Method of Use: - Pour a few drops of water into the ready to use hair pack and stir well. Apply all over scalp and leave on for 45 minutes. Wash thoroughly with plain water. Use Jovees Henna and Ginseng Shampoo next day for washing the hair.

Active Ingredients: - Palasbeej, Bhringraj, Jatamansi, Amla

Shelf life: - Best before 3 years from the date of mfg.

My Opinion: - This is one product that I have repurchased over and over again and I confess that I can’t do without it. This hair pack comes in bright green plastic tube with a screw on lid. The tube needs to be shaken well before dispensing the paste otherwise a lot of unwanted liquid comes out of the nozzle. The texture of the hair pack is very gritty/grainy. It is not very thick and not even runny as well. The fragrance of this pack is very herbal with strong henna and amla smell. To me it looks and smells like some chawanprash :P :D Nothing bad or good about the fragrance, people using henna will surely like it.

                           I shake the tube vigorously and squeeze out some paste in a glass bowl and add a little water to it, mix well and apply on my scalp/hair roots either with fingertips or a brush. The best part about this hair pack is that it can be applied on my dry scalp/hair root. Most packs must be applied on wet hair and this is a problem in the winters. I wrap my hair in a towel drenched in hot water and I leave it on for about an hour and wash off with plain water. As recommended I shampoo my hair next day and not immediately after using the hair pack. It takes time in rinsing out the pack from my hair and if not washed properly, then you might have bits of brown dust falling on your shoulders and back.

                               This hair pack leaves my hair soft and shiny after each use and its effect lasts for about 7 to 10 days, therefore I use it every 10 days on my hair. It controls frizz and also reduces oil on my scalp, my scalp is oily and roots dry. This hair pack does not dry out my scalp but makes it less oily than its normal state. It’s easy to style and manage my hair for the next few days after using this hair pack. My hair looks and feels better after each use, maybe this is psychological or maybe it’s for real. The only problem I have with this hair pack is that the company does not declare all the ingredients in the tube, ok that’s a common problem with most companies so never mind.

RESEMBLES HENNA PASTE

Pros: -

* Can be used on dry hair, that’s the biggest plus point


* Affordable and easily available


* 1 tube lasts for 3-3.5 months; I use this hair pack every 10 days


* Makes my hair manageable, soft & shiny after each use


* Does not itch or irritate my scalp


* Controls the oiliness of my scalp, but does not make it dry


* Can’t say a word about the regrowth and premature greying control claims, but it does revitalize my hair as claimed


* Tube packaging is hygienic as well as travel friendly


Cons: -

* The company says its ready to use but actually you have to mix in a little water. (Curd & milk is also suggested by the Jovees SA) Cannot be used directly from the tube

* Full ingredient list is not available; well that’s not actually a con

* Needs a lot of rinsing or some residue is left behind

  
                            I rate this Jovees Regrowth & Revitalising Ready To Use Hair Pack 4.75 out of 5. I love this hair pack as it suits my hair/scalp to the T and gives me soft shiny locks, though I apply only on my scalp. A must try for all the hair care freaks, try it out atleast once and I don’t think you will regret it.

Hope you girls liked reading the review and please do share your experience with us if you ever used this product. Thank you and do have a great day ahead:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii..i'm 25yrs old..my hair is normal..slightly brown by nature..i like black hair..but i don't like coloring my hair black..does Jovees hair pack make ur hair brown/reddish as it contains henna..? bcoz i don't wan2 make my hair more brown..can any1 who has used this hairpack give me an honest feedback?

beautydiva said...

@anonymous- welcome to BDI and thanks for your comment. My reviews are my personal experiences with the products, i am as honest as possible ALWAYS. No this pack does not color my hair. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

hi, like in with the use of heena does this pack after long use make hair rough..??? as use of heena definitely for a prolonged time affect the texture of the hair..

princess said...

Hi.. i got this a year ago for 165 rs... (so they increased price) but havent tried till date.. still lying in my shelf ��.. can u tell me if rinsing with shampoo after applying this pack and not with just water the samw day will dilute its effect ? i was wondering if i can shampoo same day or have to wait till next day… thx fr ur review

princess said...

hey do you even reply to the comments ?

Follicles said...

Nice Blog,
Thank you for post this blog which is very helpful and very well explanation about health care suggestive information.
Hair Restoration in Hyderabad
Stem Cell Therapy In Hyderabad

Dr. Health Clinic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...