My Lovely Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

NOTD WITH ORIFLAME NAIL POLISHES- PEARLY BEIGE & BLUE GRAFFITI TOP COAT

              Hello girlies, this is what I have on my nails today. Here I have used Oriflame Beauty Nail Shield as the base coat, then I applied 2 coats of Oriflame Pure Color Nail Polish in Pearly Beige, topped it with Oriflame Very Me Graffiti Top Coat in Blue and finally sealed in with Oriflame Beauty Crystal Base & Top Coat. Hope you enjoy the pics




ORIFLAME PURE COLOR NAIL POLISH-PEARLY BEIGE























WITH BLUE GRAFFTI TOP COAT





















WITH TOP COAT





















Thank you for bearing with me and have a rocking Sunday :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

NIce NOTD dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Rasa Nandini- Thank you very much dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...