My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

ORIFLAME OPTIMALS SEEING IS BELIEVING MULTI BENEFITS EYE CREAM- REVIEW





















All Skin Types


15 ml for INR 439


Company Says: - Light weight eye cream visibly reduces puffiness, brightens dark circles and help smooth out fine lines. Its D-circle complex helps reduce puffy eyes and brighten dark circles. Eyebright extract helps soften shadows.




























Ingredients: - Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Sorbitan Stearate, Tetrahydroxyproply Ethylenediamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Caffeine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Propylene Glycol, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protien, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Xanthan Gum, Morus Bombycis Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, EDTA, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glucose, Sorbic Acid, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, CI 42090



























Some of the Ingredients simplified-

Vitis Vinifera: is our common grapes and its skin extract, leaf extract and the fruit extract is used for their varied properties in cosmetics. It is mainly used for its skin conditioning and antioxidant properties.



Morus Bombycis: is an extract found in mulberries which is often used in cosmetics due to the presence of Arbutin. It controls the production of Melanin thereby naturally lightening the skin. It is also high in antioxidants and has anti-aging properties.


Euphrasia Officinalis: also known as Eyebright is used in eye lotion/cream and eyewash. It soothes irritated and inflamed eyes. This herb is used to combat as well as treat many eye deseases/problems.



Scutellaria Baicalensis: also known as Baikal Scullcap is a genus of flowering plants of the mint family. Its root is used for medicinal purposes. It is a antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory agent.




Chondrus Crispus: also known as Irish Moss or Carrageen Moss is an moisturising agent used in creams, mask ,wrappings, shampoos ans emulsions.


























My Opinion: - Eye Creams are a necessity for me as I am sleep deprived at times and therefore puffiness and dark circles are regular problems I face. Though my dark circles are light but the puffiness is real ugly at times. Today I am reviewing Oriflame Optimals Seeing is Believing Multi Benefits Eye Cream which I have been using since many many years now but on and off, not regularly. I love the cute glass jar it comes in, though its not hygienic since I have to dip my finger in the jar, I still love it. The eye cream comes in a grey-blue carton and is a heavy glass jar with a screw on grey plastic lid. Upon opening the lid, a silver foil protective shield can be seen which prevents the cream to come in contact with the lid. Very travel friendly.




























                 The consistency of this light blue eye cream is thick creamy and the texture is buttey soft. Even though it looks thick, its light weight and easily gets absorbed into the skin. I just need to apply a few dots around my eyes and pat it until the cream is spread well and absorbed. The eye cream is non-fragrant which is a big advantage as many girls like non-fragrant creams/lotions these days.





THE SWATCH






















                  Usually I use this eye cream at nights and in the mornings I find all the puffiness gone plus the skin around the eyes is well moisturised, soft, smooth and bright. It does work on my slight dark circles but I can tell that it will never work on serious dark circles. Also it does nothing for fine lines, not that I have a lot of lines but I think this cream will not be effective against fine lines around the eyes. But it does give that fresh and healthy look to the eyes. At times I use this Eye Cream during the day, concealers blends well with it underneath, shadow goes on well and liner is also not disturbed. This eye cream has remained my favorite since years as it does not make my oily lids oilier. The amount in the swatch pic is enough for more than one use and hence the price is justified.


















































Pros: -



* Moisturises and brightens the skin around my eyes

*
 Reduces and banishes puffiness

* Works well as eye makeup base

* Does not make my oily lids oilier

* Makes the skin around my eyes soft and smooth

* Makes the eye are look fresh and healthy

* I apply this eye cream at nights only and a jar sees me through 2 1/2 months, hence the price is justified


























Cons: -




* Availability is an issue as this product is available only through Oriflame Consultants

* Does nothing for serious dark circles

* Does not do much for fine lines around the eye area


* Contains oodles of parabens




























            I rate Oriflame Optimals Seeing is Believing Multi Benefits Eye Cream 4.25 out of 5. I highly recommend this eye cream to beauties with puffiness problem. Try once and you won't regret.




Hope this review helped you in some way. Thank you for reading this review and please do leave behind your experience with Oriflame Eye Creams. Have a great time ahead :)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have used this eye cream long time back and yeah I agree with your review dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Rasa Nandini- nice eye cream, i keep coming back to it every now and then. thank you :)

Modicare Local Service said...

Oriflame Cream has become quite popular among women going to the office. This same cream moisturizer, fusion and sunscreen all get together. It also works primer, skin treatment and congestion. oriflame Cream is called Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm. The application of this cream, while saving time, gets complete coverage. Most oriflame creams are made of hybronic acid and glycerin, which help in maintaining moisture and wrinkles in the skin.

https://networkmarketinglist.blogspot.com/2018/03/2018-newly-launched-oriflame-beauty.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...