My Lovely Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS FAIRNESS 5 IN 1 GEL WASH- REVIEW

75 ml for INR 249

Mulberry Extracts and Vitamin E






























Company Says: - Essentials Fairness 5 in 1 Gel Wash with Mulberry extracts and Vitamin E- cleanses, purifies, mattifies, brightens and comforts the skin all at once! Oriflame’s Essentials Fairness 5 in 1 Gel Wash’s multi-action cleansing formula helps brighten and even out skin tone. It also helps remove excessive oil without over drying and is suitable for combination to oily skin types.
































Ingredients: - Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Laureth-4, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium Chlorise, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Ethylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Formic Acid, Morus Bombycis Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract






























My Opinion: - By now all my sweet readers must have known about my love for Face Washes. Ok if you are new to BDI or haven't noticed, I am a big fan of Face Washes. As of now I have 10 face washes in my bathroom cabinet. So today I am going to review one from the stash, and its the Oriflame Essentials Fairness 5 in 1 Gel Wash for Oily Skin. The packaging is very basic, white and pink plastic tube with white plastic screw-on cap. Travel friendly and hygienic tube but not the kind I would want to tote around daily.































                  The fragrance is fresh herbal-y but pleasant and not overpowering. The scent lingers on for some minutes before fading off. The texture is smooth gel and the consistency is watery/runny, a runny opalescent colorless gel. The amount shown in the swatch picture is more than enough for one use. This face wash lathers well and will be a treat to the girlies who love foaming face washes. But it is soap free and very gentle on my oily skin. Does not make my skin feel stretchy after a wash but definitely mattifies it.
























                    I used this face wash once a day in the morning, and it brightens my skin to a great deal. It controls/combats oil for a long time and gives a squeaky clean feel to the skin. After every wash my skin feels soft and supple. It does not make the skin fair but brightens it and gives a fresh look. The face wash is easy to wash off and does not leave behind any residue. It cleans off daily makeup without any hassles but cannot clean off kajals and waterproof mascaras. This tube will finished off in about 2 months with regular usage, hence I will call it affordable.




SEE HOW WATERY THIS GEL WASH IS


























Pros: -


* Does what it claims- mattifies

* Brightens, softens, cleans my skin and controls oil

* Effective in summers too

* Does not leave behind any residue

* Small amount of product is required for each use and hence its affordable

* This face wash didn't bother my skin and my break outs, it's very mild
























Cons: -

* Fairness claim is false

* Contains Parabens

* Available only through Oriflame consultants



























                 I rate Oriflame Essentials Fairness 5 in 1 Gel Wash for Oily Skin 4 out of 5. I like it a lot for it's true claims and it suits my oily skin very well. Recommended to oilies like me, this baby will work well in summers too.




Hope this review helped you in some way and do leave behind your sweet comments and also share with us your experience with Oriflame Face Washes. Thank you and have a great time ahead :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...