My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

LAKME NOURISHING GLOW CLEAN UP FACE MASK- REVIEW





















With Strawberry Extracts


50 gm for INR 99


Company Says: - Easy rinse off mask, contains clay known to absorb excess oil & helps in skin tightening leaving your skin soft & glowing. 


Professional Tip: Use the complete 3 step Lakme Nourishing Glow Clean Up regularly.

Usage: Wet face. Applythe mask evenly on your face & neck & allow it to dry. Rinse off with water and pat dry.

Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact rinse thoroughly with clear water.



Ingredients: - Aqua, Kaolin,Glycerin, Bentonite, PEG-400, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Disodium Laureth Sulphosuccinate, Cetstearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Dimethiconol, TEA Dodecyl Benzenesulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Perfume, Alantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl PhosPhate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, CI 17200, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Methylisothiazolinone, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodoproynyl Butyl Carbamate
































My Opinion: - Lakme launched a new/revamped 3 step skin care range in red tubes, Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Range. I bought the scrub and mask along with other Lakme Stuff. I was given the face wash from this range for free so I have all 3 newly launched products. Today I shall be reviewing the face mask from this range. My skin is oily and its getting oilier by the day, so oil control/absorbing face packs are a boon for me. The packaging of this face mask or the entire range is very attractive, red tube with white translucent screw-on cap. This makes it hygienic as well as travel friendly.


































                    The fragrance is sweet and mild, reminds me of Strawberries. But the fragrance is gone in a couple of minutes after application. Also you wouldn't find hints of it once the mask is washed off. The consistency is very thick heavy and the texture is creamy and smooth. It is very easy to apply on the skin (face & neck) but I need to spread it quickly on my skin or it thickens even more and looks like it has dried on my fingertips. I also use a brush to apply the mask on my face and it works much better for me that way.

































                   There is no details in the tube regarding at what intervals the face mask should be used and also about how long it has to be kept. Anyways, I use this face mask twice a week nowadays and I am using this since mid March I suppose. The tube is nearly empty and I think I will be able to use the leftover mask just one last time. I think this mask will last most girls nearly 10 applications, 12 at the most. For Rs 99 its good enough.

























                 This mask truly absorbs oil from the skin and gives an immediate glow and softness. Works good as a pre-party mask as it does not take long to dry and the results are good. Used in tandem with the other 2 products, step 1- Face Wash & step 2- Face Scrub, it works much better. So I use the wash, scrub and then the mask and my skin is oil free for long. This mask is a good product by Lakme but the only problem is that it is difficult to wash it off. So I use a wet face cloth to clean off the dried mask and then splash water to clean off in a jiffy.

























Pros: -


* Affordable and Easily Available

* Dries off quickly

* Gives a temporary glow after usage

* Control/absorbs oil to quite an extent

* When used in tandem with the wash & scrub, it works much better


























Cons: -

* Difficult to wash off with water, needs a wet face cloth to clean it off before washing



             I rate this Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask 4.25 out of 5. 
This mask is the best among the Nourishing Glow Clean Up range. I recommend this Face Mask to oilies like me. Its affordable and effective to quite an extent, so girlies go out and grab one :D 



Hope this review helped you in some way and do leave behind your sweet comments and also share with us your experience with masks. Thank you and have a great day :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...