My Lovely Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

GARNIER LIGHT 3 IN 1 FAIRNESS FACIAL- REVIEW































WASH * SCRUB * MASK

Use In 3 Ways To Get Flawless Fairness

Dermatologically Tested


100 gms for INR 179


Company Says: - Exposure to sun, pollution, and harsh environmental conditions makes skin appear dull and dark.

Discover Garnier Light 3 in 1 your everyday cleansing step to reveal brighter, more radiant skin.


* How is it different?

             * Use in 3 ways to get flawless fairness:

1. Wash: Enriched with Zinc known for its purifying properties, it helps deep clean and eliminate impurities.

2. Scrub: It contains pumice, a natural exfoliating agent, it removes dark cells and visibly reduce imperfections.

3. Mask: Enriched with White Clay known for it's absorbing properties, it makes complexion more uniform to reveal on instant glow.
































* How to use it?

1. Wash: Apply to wet face daily. Delicately massage the product and rinse off thoroughly with water.

2. Scrub: 2 to 3 times a week, massage the product in circular motions, focusing on the foreahead, nose and chin. Rinse off thoroughly with water.

3. Mask: Once a week, apply to your face and allow to dry for 3 mins. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Avoid the eye area, in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. If irritation or dryness occurs, reduce frequency of use. For combination to oily skin.































Garnier Skin Naturals Philosophy:

* Garnier uses, wherever possible, active natural ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.

* Products have been dermatologically tested to ensure respect to your skin.






























Ingredients: - Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Corn Starch, CI 77891, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzyl Salicyclate, CI 42090, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Pumice, Salicyclic Acid, Smithsonite Extract, sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Fragrance. (F.I.L. B43449/1)






























My Opinion: - The product that I am going to review today is Garnier Light 3 in 1 Facial Fairness. I like this kind of multi-tasking beauty products as I am always on the go and its easier to carry 1 product rather than than carrying a face wash, a scrub and a mask. I love the tube packaging as its positively travel-friendly. This fairness facial comes in a white and yellow plastic tube with a white plastic screw-on cap, very hygienic. 


























                        The fragrance of this fairness facial is a mixture of clay and cucumber with a touch of Eucalyptus oil (if that makes sense), nothing very strong or undesirable. The texture is dry-creamy and the consistency is thick. Its non-gritty and very gentle on my skin. It does not lather at all though it contains SLS. I like to use it as scrub and mask but not as face wash. This cleanser is a white thick cream with bright blue micro particles which are not gritty or harsh on my skin.


























               I wet my face and massage a little on my skin and it scrubs away all dullness and dead cells, this I do 3 times a week. It leaves my skin radiant and much brighter. Once a week I use it as a mask all over my face and neck. The advantage of this mask is that it dries within a few minutes, great for winters :P It washes off easily and leave behind a soft glowing skin. But I am not comfortable using this cleanser as a face wash, I have used it for a week as a face wash but it didn't work for me. Firstly, it didn't lather even a bit, secondly it leaves behind some residue and doesn't give me squeaky clean skin.
































                    One big advantage of this product is that its multi-tasking, it works as face wash, scrub and mask. And therefore, it is very convenient to carry one tube instead of multiple tubes while travelling. It controls the greasy-ness and shine of my skin to some extent. It didn't break me out or irritated my skin in any way. A must have product for all skin types including sensitive skin as this product is very mild and gentle.



Pros: -

* Affordable and Easily Available

* Multi-Tasking cleansing product

* When used as mask, it dries off within minutes

* When used as scrub, its mild and gentle on my skin

* As mask and as scrub, works great for me, does not make my skin red

* Travel-friendly



Cons: -


* When used as wash, it leaves behind some residue

* Does not give that squeaky clean feel when used as wash




                   I rate Garnier Light 3 in 1 Facial Fairness 4 out of 5. I am liking it as scrub and mask but not as wash. I recommend this cleanser to all skin care freaks and I suppose this product will work for all skin types.




Hope you were benefited by this review, do leave behind your lovely comments and share with us your experience with multi-tasking products. Thank you and have a great Sunday :)



PRODUCT SENT BY BRAND/PR FOR CONSIDERATION

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice and detailed Review dear..Hope you are doing great :D

Natasha Bhatt said...

this looks like a nyc product to me.. as u rightly mentioned its better to carry one tube which does everything while travelling .. good review

beautydiva said...

@Shehrzad Dastaan- its a good product, do give it a try. I am loving it as a scrub

beautydiva said...

@Rasa Nandini- I am doing great dear, have a flight to catch... going to kolkatta. Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@Natasha Bhatt- I am carrying it with me to kolkatta today also. Thank you dear :)

Arpita said...

Great :D I have oily skin and wanna try it soon!!

Checkout Rustic Art Aloe Vera Gel Review

beautydiva said...

@Arpita Tiwary- Welcome to BDI, and thank you for the sweet comment. Do give it a try and you will surely like it

Amna said...

4 out of 5 is pretty good.Normally multitasking products don't work that good.Loved your review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...