My Lovely Followers

Monday, March 4, 2013

GARNIER SKIN NATURALS PUREACTIVE NEEM FACE WASH- REVIEW



























For Pimple Prone Skin

100 gms for INR 75

Company Says: - Every day your skin feels impure as it braves pollution, bacteria and excess oil. The result could be pimples and impurities.
Purify your skin with Garnier Pure Active Neem Leaf Extract and Tea Tree Oil. Skin feels clean, fresh and looks clearer.




How does it work?

The soap-free formula, enriched with Neem Leaf Extract and Tea-Tree Oil, helps prevent pimples through 3 purifying actions:

1. Fights bacteria: Washes away problem causing bacteria to help prevent pimples.

2. Fights pollution: deep cleans pores to remove impurities caused by pollution.

3. Removes oil: It washes away excess oil which can attract dirt, germs and bacteria.

































Usage:
Gently massage on damp face using your fingertips carefully avoiding the eye contour area. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use twice daily.



Ingredients: - Water, Coco-Betaine, PEG-8, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Glycolate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, Salicyclic Acid, CI 19140, CI 42090, Linalool, Benzyl Salicyclate, Fragrance. (B48601/1).
































My Opinion: - I have a few pimples on my face since last one week and since I received Garnier PureActive Neem Face Wash just around that time, I didn't go back to my Himalaya Neem Face Wash which I love to use during breakouts. The packaging of this face wash is a white and green plastic tube with a white plastic screw on lid/cap. I prefer screw on lids over flip open lids as there is no chance of breaking my nails. The tube is opaque and I might not notice how much products is left in it. The packaging is travel-freindly as well as hygienic. The fragrance is minty sweet bitter kind and I know that this refreshing minty scent comes from the ingredient Linalool. 

























       
                  The face wash is bright green like a gel but its kind of a liquid cum gel :P It can be called runny but not watery. I splash my face with face with water, take a blob of the face wash and add a little water to it and lather it. It foams/lathers a lot due to the presence of SLS. Then I wash off by splashing a lot of water on my face. A lot of water is needed to wash it out completely or it leaves behind a slippery feeling.

























                    This neem face wash is very gentle on my skin and its soothes my pimples and does not irritate my break outs or my skin in any way. It does not dry out my skin and controls oil for around 2.5- 3 hrs which is good performance I would say. It controls my pimples but does not dry them out. My skin feels fresh and soothed after using this face wash. Upon application this face wash gives a cool fee to my skin and its because of the presence of Menthol. I use it twice a day and 100 gms will be used up in about 45 days as a little is required for each use, so Rs 75 for 100 gms is quite affordable. Contains Salicyclic Acid,Tea Tree Oil and Neem Leaf Extracts which are boon for oily and pimple prone skin.



Pros: -

* Easily Available and Affordable

* Travel-friendly and Mess-free packaging

* Gives a fresh-soothing feel to my skin after usage

* Lathers well

* Makes my skin squeaky clean

* Small amount is required and I think it will last me upto 45 days

* Controls the breakouts some extent
Cons: -

* Contains SLS (that's why it foams so well, so is this really a con!!!)



I rate Garnier PureActive Neem Face Wash 4.25 out of 5. I will recommend this face wash to 'oilies' like me and beauties with frequent breakouts. I will definitely get another tube when this one is used up.



Hope you enjoyed the review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us your experiences with Garnier Face Washes. Thank you and have a Happy Monday :)



Product sent by Brand/PR for consideration.



4 comments:

Amna said...

hmmm this sounds great.Normally Garnier products r mild but if it keeps away oil for 3 hours then it is promising.

beautydiva said...

@shehrzad- check it out and do let me know your experience with it

Unknown said...

it may be good,,, but didnt help me...
i have pimples since 3 years,,, but it didnt help me...

beautydiva said...

@Junaid kk- Thank you very much for your sweet comment. Do give Cetaphil a try. You get cleansers as well as moisturisers from Cetaphil for ance prone skin. But I suggest you visit a Dermatologist first.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...