My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AVON HAUL- II

               This time when I saw the Avon Brochure, I immediately knew what to order for. I got my productsa couple of days back, so here is my small little summer haul.

              The best thing I got is my favorite body lotion, Skin So Soft- Soft & White- Protect & Enhance- Whitening Hand & Body Lotion which costs Rs 225 but I got it for Rs 169

              Since I wanted a Sunscreen with high SPF, I ordered the Sunblock Lotion SPF 40 PA+++, which costs Rs 249 but I got it for Rs 169

              My arms and legs are dry in winters and the skin turns normal in the summers. But I prefer using a lotion at night even during the hot days because I like my skin soft and silky in the mornings. Naturals Lightening Papaya & Soymilk Hand & Body Lotion which costs Rs 149 but I got it for Rs 119

              I am crazy about nail polishes and none of my hauls are ever complete without it. This time it was Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel in Ballerina which costs Rs 119 but I got it for Rs 89

              Now a very special product which does not feature in the Avon Brochure. The Avon Representative saw my love for nail art and suggested I order the French Manicure Kit in French White which costs Rs 285, no discount here :(

              Hope you all like my small summer haul. I will be reviewing the products soon. Thank you all :)

10 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Nice haul!!

Ikya said...

hey that was a nice haul!:) please post the nailpolish swatches!!

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thanks dear :)

beautydiva said...

@ik- thanks dear. I have already swatched the nail polish. www.beautydivaindia.blogspot.com/2011/05/avon-speed-dry-nail-enamel-notd
Please do check it out

pinkyy said...

where does one buy avon products?

beautydiva said...

@pinkky- you can buy avon products from an avon representative or may be you could try ol ;)

Nivedita said...

Wow!! This is quite a haul!! waiting for the reviews

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- another haul to be posted soon :D Yup I will review these products soon.

Ranju Beniwal said...

Can u tell me how is this skin so soft body lotion compare to papaya body lotion in terms of lightening the skin tone?

beautydiva said...

@dats me-Skin so soft body lotion contains sun protection but papaya and soy milk lotion comes without spf. So i use sss body lotion in the day and papaya & soy milk lotion at night. Papaya & soy milk lotion makes the skin radiant but sss lotion really lightens the skin to some extent. I have already reviewed papaya lotion but i really forgot to review the sss lotion, i will soon. Also sss lotion is thick & p&s lotion is thin. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...