My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

REPUBLIC DAY NAIL ART

Final Look
           




















Wish you all a very happy Repulic Day. I had not posted for few days as I was a little busy with my work. Since its Repuic Day Eve I thought of trying out a simple tri-color look on my nails. I used 3 colors- orange, white and green, tried using navy blue also but ended up using black :P So here is how I did my nails this time.






I began with applying colorbar nail treatment and let it dry out completely.























* Then I drew the pattern with a marker on all my nails.

* Now I filled in the white polish at first as it is easy to apply this way.



* When the white polish was dry, I applied green polish on 1 side of the white part and orange on the other side of the white part.

* Now I left it to dry completely and then give it a black border as it was looking too simple.


* Finally I sealed in my masterpiece :p with a top coat and I was done.


             Thanks you Ladies for bearing with me :D. Please do leave behind your precious comments. Thanks


LONG LIVE INDIA


10 comments:

Ansh said...

dats really creative girl:)
Vanity No Apologies

beautydiva said...

Thanks my dear :)

Swati said...

isnt marker bad for the nail coz I think it will dry out the nail....and did u use black nail paint for the borders????

beautydiva said...

@Swati- the borders are black bcoz blue wasn't looking good enough. In India there are limited options when it comes to nailart accessories etc so I have to make do with marker pens. No other options, you see!!! But then you can try eyeliner for the same purpose to be on the safer side :)

rakhshanda said...

Great Job!!! Looks lovely:)

beautydiva said...

@Rakhshanda:- thanks dear :)

Alpha Za said...

Something very reptilian about it. I like it.

beautydiva said...

Hahahaaa.... Thanks a lot :)

The Beautifier said...

Really creative! Love it!!

Beautydiva said...

@The Beautifier:- Thanks a ton dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...