My Lovely Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

PINK & SILVER NAIL ART- SPONGE TECHNIQUE

Final Look
Hi Lovelies, wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year (Belated) :-D I had gone on to warmer parts of our country after Delhi cooled down to freezing temperatures. Sorry for not posting this long and not commenting on your lovely blogs (read informative posts). I got to catch up with all of you :) 

So to start this new year I have a pink and silver nail art for you all. This is my 101st post and am so happy and thankful to you all for your love and support.

Coming back to my nail art, this time I tried my hand at the so-famous sponge technique. Here are the steps:-

Nude Pink

I prepared my nail by cleaning and buffing them and applied Colorbar Nail Treatment.

When it dried off I used a nude pink polish on my nails (Pink Kisses, Avon Simply Pretty). I applied 3 coats altogether and let it dry completely.

Now I poured out a little glittery purple polish (Sparkling Mauve, Street Wear). With the help of a makeup sponge I applied it on 1/3rd of my nails and let dry.

Again I poured out a little silver polish on a paper (Silver French Tip, Revlon) and dabbed the sponge with the polish and dabbed my nails with it, just the tips.
Sparkling Mauve on 1/3rd

Lastly I sealed it in with a top coat and yipee I am all done.


Though I was not satisfied with my work, my mom suggested that I should put it up here. Hope you like it and leave your sweet comments for my masterpiece :P ;)
Thanksss



Silver French Tips
 ,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice..

Beautydiva said...

Thanks Bhumika :)

braddie granes said...

These are nice designs. But can you share the nail art of different patterns such as flowers and birds in it? I would like to see it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...