My Lovely Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

DOVE DAMAGE THERAPY NOURISHING OIL CARE-VITA OIL SERUM-REVIEW


With Revolutionary Vita Oils




Smoothes upto 99% roughness* for damage free hair

40 ml for INR 300

Company Says: -
Did you know?
Dryness and dullness are signs of damaged hair leading to hair that’s weak and rough to touch. That’s why new Dove with Vita Oils goes deep inside and restores smoothness, softness and shine.

VITA OILS SYSTEM
Revolutionary Non Greasy formula.
Unique blend with natural coconut, almond and sunflower oils that are so fine they are rapidly absorbed to deeply nourish and replenish essentials vitamins.
Instant nourishment boost for smooth and shiny hair anytime
Based on lab test, improvement of hair smoothness comparing damaged hair treated with non-conditioning shampoo vs Dove Nourishing Oil Care


 

Next generation nourishment for hair that’s strengthened against damage

Directions: - Pump 3-5 times depending on your hair length onto palm. Smooth evenly through wet or dry hair. Avoid roots. Style as desired. No need to rinse. For best results, use daily with Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo & Conditioner.

Ingredients: - Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Perfume, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylated Hydroxytoluene.




My Opinion: - Serums are very essential part of hair care; it adds the finishing touches to hair after shampooing and conditioning etc. For many years now I have this habit of reaching out for a serum after every singler shampoo/hair wash. I have tried tons of serums and have liked most of them, though I first started with Livon Silky Potion when I was in school and loved back then. Now coming back to the review, the packaging is classy and good looking. A transparent plastic pump bottle with a white plastic dispenser and transparent lid. The bottle is somewhat oval-ish in shape which I like. Also its travel friendly and takes up less space since its sleek enough.

                        

                  This serum is golden yellowish and runny in consistency. Its texture is silky and its completely non-greasy and extremely light. This serum is nearly non-scented (too mild for my nose to pick up) and just 2-3 pumps are enough for my hair. I apply serum after shampooing and conditioning or after using a mask/pack on my hair. I take a single pump, rub it between my palms and start applying on the lengths of my hair and then I take another pump and another one till I am done. One very big advantage of this serum is that it can be applied on dry hair as well and that too without greasiness.



                           This serum contains Vita Oil which is a blend of Coconut, Almond and Sunflower Oils which are extremely beneficial for the hair. It adds shine to my hair, detangles my hair after a wash and smoothens my hair making it soft and silky. This serum does not weighs down my hair or makes it limp and greasy. I like the fact that it decreases frizz and makes my hair quite manageable. Rs 300 for 40 ml is decent pricing because this bottle lasts me for about 2+ months with regular use. The bottle is reusable and I shall be able to use it for products which I think should come with a pump dispenser.






Pros: -

* The phrase Vita Oils impressed me

* Makes my hair manageable

* Controls frizz

* Makes my hair silky, shiny and smooth

* Affordable at Rs 300 for 40 ml, taking into consideration the fact that it takes more than 2 months to get over with regular use

* Can be applied on dry hair as well with good results




Cons: -

* Contains silicons but which serum does not contain chemicals

* None actually

               I rate this Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Vita Oil Serum 4.75 out of 5. It’s a nice serum and does what its supposed to do, no tall claims are made by the company and whatever they say is nearly true. This is the only serum after Livon Silky Potion that I have repurchased. It’s a must try for all girls who long for shine and frizz control.




PRODUCT SENT BY PR/BRAND IN ASSOCIATION WITH INDIBLOGGERS













Hope you girls enjoyed reading this review; do let us know about your experiences with this product if any. Thank you and do have a good day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice review girl :)

beautydiva said...

@dr_rashmi- thank you babe :D

Amy said...

I love the Dove Nourishing Oil Care leave in cream! Controls my frizz without making it oily, love it!! I didn't try the serum yet but I will give it a try. Thanks for the review!

beautydiva said...

@amy- nice to hear that leave in cream helps your hair without making it oily. yes.. goahead and try the serum and you will love it too. thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...