My Lovely Followers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Priyanka Chopra's new GARNIER video

               Summer is all about fun in the sun. From relaxing on the beach to eating ice-cream on the street, summer is best enjoyed outdoors!

 

               Well it’s not just us saying this, Piggy Chops thinks so too!  Don’t believe us. Well hear it for yourself. “I love the sun, I love the outdoors, I love the fun, I love my glow……”.Click for more:http://bit.ly/JC1aIG
 


                We bring to you a fun new video featuring Priyanka Chopra. Watch her sing and dance about her favorite things about summer.
 


                This catchy music video features Priyanka in a cute new avatar. But beware you might not be able to get this catchy tune out of your head! We sure cannot ;).


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...