My Lovely Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

HIMALAYA HERBALS PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH- REVIEW

























Prevents Pimples
Purifies skin in all skin types


50 ml for INR 50


Company Says: - A soap-free, herbal formulation that gently removes impurities and prevents pimples. Neem, well known for its antibacterial properties, kills problem-causing bacteria, and Turmeric effectively controls acne and pimples. Use regularly for clear, soft and pimple-free skin.



Directions: Moisten face and neck; apply a small amount of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily. Follow with Himalaya Face Moisturising Lotion. Use Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack once a week to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin.
Active Ingredients: Each gm contains: Ext. Nimba (Azadirachta Indica)* 50mg, Haridra (Curcuma Longa)* 5mg   (Ref: - * API)


























Inactives: Phenoxyethanol, Methylcholoisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate IP, Potassium Sorbate
Color: Brilliant Blue FCF (CI 42090), Tartrazine (CI 19140)



Natural herbal formulations tend to change color over time. However, the product efficiency remains unchanged.



My Opinion: - I get pimples every now and then.  So I always keep a couple of face washes that claim to prevent/minimize the appearance of pimples. Therefore, today I am reviewing the highly acclaimed Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash which claims to prevent pimples and purify skin in all skin types. Right away coming to the packaging of this product, it very basic, very simple like most face washes. A transparent plastic tube with a flip open lid. The lid shuts tight and the packaging is very hygienic and travel friendly. It can be safely carried around in a purse.

















             The face wash is bright green in color, and is like a liquidy gel. It’s not exactly watery but it’s definitely runny. The fragrance is sweet herbal-y with a touch of fresh Neem leaves. According to me, the fragrance is refreshing and rejuvenating.  I take out a small blob on the palm of my hand, add a little water, lather it and apply it all over my face and neck. Then I wash it off and really feel fresh thereafter. I use this face wash atleast thrice a day and no it has not dried out my skin. But yes it controls oil for about 2 hours and then my nose becomes shiny (My skin is very oily in the summers). I generally use a toner and a moisturiser and top it off with a loose powder.





















               This face wash soothes my skin while breakouts, and truly prevents pimples and therefore I am very happy with it. It does not lather much (its soap free) and I am personally happy that this face wash does not contain SLS (foaming/lathering agent). It contains Neem which is extremely beneficial for pimples of most kinds. Also is contains turmeric which too is great for the skin. My skin feels clean, soft and clears up within a week. What more can I ask for from a face wash of Rs 50.


Pros: -


* It’s very affordable and easily available, it can be found in many different sizes

* Contains Neem & Turmeric which are good for skin

* Does not dry out my skin- I wash my face thrice a day

* Very gentle on pimples, soothes my skin

* Refreshingly sweet herbal fragrance

* Soap-free, hence very mild on sensitive skin

* Available in a number of different sizes

* All claims are true


Cons: -

* Does not foam/lather much, though for me it’s not a con but for others it might be

* It claims to purify skin in all skin types but dry skin girls stay away or use only once a day


         I rate this Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash 4.75 out of 5. I recommend this face wash to girls with oily skin who are frequented with pimples like me.  Girls with combination skin can use it once a day but girls with dry skin stay out. I have been using this face wash for many years now and I must say I love it and always have it in stock.


Hope you enjoyed my review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us experiences with anti-pimple Face Washes. Thank you and have a nice time

13 comments:

coralcrue said...

I've used this few years back, want to get back to trying it again. nice review

Ruby Parmar said...

I too hv oily skin and i hv been using this facewash n am quite satisfied with its results.But am using the one in a pump bottle....it ejects only foam n no gel on pumpimg...i love it :)

beautydiva said...

@ruby parmar- the bottle one is the foaming one with a pump dispenser. i love both but results are the same. thank you :)

Of rainy days said...

hi , this is my absolute go to, and a total steal for the price... besides it totally does what it says. every time my skin starts breaking out i literally run to the store and buy this. i realised that whenever i travel and i mean by rail or road, long distances, i want to stock this tube with me. It just prevents your skin from acting up due to travel , dust or grime issues.

Himalaya herbal said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog....It’s an informative post. Thanks

june said...

start using diz product,,,,,,not bad....

krishna chahar said...

Hiii i have too oily skin after using fashwas i m so happy becoz himalyas neem fashwas is vdry nice for oily skin nd prevent pimples

beautydiva said...

@coral crue- i have been using this face wash on and off since many years now and it has never let me down. thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@of rainy days- thank you for sharing your experience with us. glad that it works so well for you :)

beautydiva said...

@himalaya herbal- thank you

beautydiva said...

@june- truly a nice product :)

beautydiva said...

@krishna chahar- welcome to BDI and thank you very much for sharing with us.

Bela Lee said...

Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Advanced Ayurveda Bio Fruit Whitening Face Pack from RetailPharma, With regular use, skin reclaims its soft, smooth, youthful tone and texture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...