My Lovely Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

REVLON ILLUMINANCE CREME SHADOW- SWATCHES & REVIEW

REVLON ILLUMINANCE CREME SHADOW- SWATCHES & REVIEW
















3.4 gms for INR 500

Company Says:- Luminous finish for bright eyes * Weightless color glides on smoothly and easily with fingertips * Fragrance free, Irritant free * Suitable for contact lens wearers

Key Ingredients:- Octyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Talc

Available in 12 shades:-

1. Khaki Suede
2. Twilight
3. Copper Canyon
4. Seashells
5. Skinlights
6. Va Va Va Bloom
7. Precious Metals
8. Moonlit Jewels
9. Not Just Nudes
10. Wild Orchids
11. Electric Pop
12. Black Magic





































My Opinion:- I love eye shadows and I keep on trying different looks all the time. Some months back when I went to get lippies from Revlon. I love the colors in this quad, they are so pretty and pigmentation is good. After considering 2-3 options I bought the quad called Moonlit Jewels. 




                     All the four colors are very pretty, the lightest color is a pinkish-goldish-beige shade, second 1 is a mid tone golden brown shade, third color is a vivid blackish/greyish green and the last color is a pretty cobalt blue. All these shades come with very fine shimmer. These creme shadows are extremely blend-able and work great with each other as well as with eye shadows. A lot of looks can be created with these 4 colors. When I use a primer on my lids, the shadows stay on for long like 7-8 or till I remove them with an eye makeup remover, face washes don't clean off all the shimmer from my eyes though.




                   The colors are very wearable and the first 2 shades are good for day wear. The colors are build-able but they tend to crease and smudge with out a primer, that must be because I have oily lids. The best part is that they don't fade off like most creme shadows do. I sometimes use them as bases for my eye makeup, they provide the much needed hold for powder shadows.


Pros:- 

These shadow don't streak or slip off the lids, 

Travel friendly



Cons:- 

Cheap-looking packaging, 

No applicator provided, 

Crease and smudge without primer

                 

                     I rate this creme eyeshadow 4 out of 5. I love the colors and I am happy with this quad which consist of light to dark shades- complete transition from day to night look with a single quad. I am planning to get another one soon :)

4 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

i have one called pink petal.it works OK for me. but i always use a primer and it stays put.

beautydiva said...

@anju- priming the lids gives it hold. Me too uses primer before this es. Pink petal is a fab quad.

Zestful Uzma said...

This colors are very vibrant BD :)

beautydiva said...

@uzma- yup, vivid and vibrant as well. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...