My Lovely Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

AVON NATURALS HAND GEL- SWATCHES & REVIEW

AVON NATURALS HAND GEL- SWATCH, PICS & REVIEW
Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

50 ml for INR 129

Company Says:- Proven to fight germs and tough dirt to keep your hands feeling clean and refreshed with a light fragrance. Naturals Hands Gels, do not dry up hands, instead help retain skin's natural moisture making your hands feel soft and smooth without a sticky residue. Rub a coin-size amount of the gel on your hand, that's it!
No soap, No water required!

To Use:- Apply generous amount to hands and rub into skin until dry. Use any time or any place, as needed.

Ingredients:- Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Fragrance, Benzophenone 2, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Orange 4/CI 15510, Yellow 5/CI 19140
Alcohol Content: 68.27% V/v (with 1%Diethylphthalate)

Available in 3 fragrances:-
Vanilla- Leaves your hands clean, soft, protected and smelling sweet like vanilla!

Peach- Treat your hands to this irresistably, fruity smelling hand gel with the freshness of peaches

Frangipani- Gives your hands the beautiful floral fragrance of frangipani

Warning:- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Discontinue use if irritation develops n consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.

My Opinion:- About a month ago I came across this hand gel and immediately placed an order for it. This is a good substitute for soap in energency situation. I love vanilla ice cream and this hand gel reminds me of ice cream yummmm :P This gel comes in a cute white tube and has an awesome fragrance. It can be carried in the purse easily because its small enough. Its watery and hence very runny therefore gets easily absorbed into the skin. It is a non-sticky gel formula and doesn't make my hands/palms greasy though a mild fragrance lingers on and on for quite sometime.

                    The best part is that this hand gel is anti-bacterial. I am using it for 1 month now and I am nearly done with this tube. I haven't experienced any dryness or itching (it contains alcohol) of my palms/hands regular use rather I should say frequent use. I use it whenever I feel like, it gives my hands a clean and fresh feeling. All claims made by the company are true and I am very happy with this product.


Pros:- Travel friendly, awesome fragrance, affordable, anti bacterial, doesn't dry my hands

Cons:- Contains alcohol, lot of products come out when I open the lid of this tube.

                        I rate this product 4.75 out of 5. I am planning to get the Frangipani fragrance next. This is 1 product that I am in love with right now.

2 comments:

all that i know said...

i have the vanilla hand gel for 99 INR. mail me if you are interested in trying one. elizsubhakar@aol.com

beautydiva said...

@all that i know- right now i am using the frangipani one, already used 3 tubes of vanilla :P I just love it, its damn awesome. Thank you and i shall let you know if I need it again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...