My Lovely Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

AVON FACE PEARLS- SWATCHES N REVIEW

AVON FACE PEARLS- SWATCHES N REVIEW

22 gms for INR 749

Company Says:- Avon Illuminating Face Pearls are highlighters for the skin. They are like small balls of blush or bronzing powder powder in 3 different shades, ranging from light to dark. Gives cheeks and brows a subtle radiant glow! Can be used all over face or alone or as finishing face product.

To Use:- Use these with a big brush. Just run a brush over these pearls and dust the powder on your cheeks or entire face and smudge well using the desire.

Where to apply:- Avon Face Pearls can be used as highlighters for the skin. They add extra color on the cheeks or can be used all over the face to give the glow you desire.

Ingredients:- Talc, Paraffin Liquid, Sorbitol, Aqua, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Phenoxyyethanol, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate
Left Swatch Unblended & Right Swatch Blended

My Opinion:- These face pearls comes in a little black tub with a sponge on top of it. I think there are hardly 50-60 pearls in the tub though I didn't take the time to count them :P These face pearls are very much pigmented and are super blendable. Perfect for highlighting the browbones or cheekbones but can be used as a blusher or eyeshadow if you want a nude shimmery look. The color is buildable and a single swipe over my face gives it a healthy glow. It is also perfect for highlighting my T-zone at times when I have to fake a 'glow from within'. Can be used on the body also, I mean legs, arms and bare back :D I didn't break out while using it and didnt cause any dry patches on my skin, I mean its very much blendable and doesn't leave ugly whitish patches on my face. I love to use it with my kabuki but you can use any brush you are comfortable with, a fluffy powder/blusher brush will do.

Cons:- Contains Paraben, comes in a single choice- should come out like Oriflame in 2 different shades, cannot be used as bronzer as said by the company.

                 I rate this product 4.75 out of 5. I will get it again when I am done with this tub but these pearls will stay with me for a long long time.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

looks gud..

beautydiva said...

@bhumika- thanks :)

Nivedita said...

This is pricey but worth giving a try

j said...

Looks really lovely will wait for it to be discounted :)

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- yes its worth the price. I love it. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@sonia- it will be on discount soon because a couple of months ago also it was on sale. Avon comes up with sales every month, so dont worry you will get it soon :)

Rodrigueztpab said...

Looks really lovely will wait for it to be discounted :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...