Elbows are the most forgotten and neglected zones in our bodies. But dark elbows can ruin the look of your beautiful hands. Dont worry, just read on-
* Scrub elbows with a mixture of mustard oil- 1/2 tspn, table salt- 1/4th tspn and lemon juice- 1 tspn. Do this daily for a month and see the results.
* Smear elbows with cucumber juice and let it dry. Wash off after 10 mins. Be regular on this for a month and see your elbows lighten.
* Massage your elbows with a mixture of fresh milk cream and lemon juice. If done regularly your elbows will lighten up soon.
* Use your hand and body lotion on your elbows generously and massage gently for a couple of minutes.
* Use your body scrub on your elbows also. This will ensure soft and clean elbows.
* Brush them up when using a body brush to clean and soften elbows.
* Apply a little face pack on your elbows also when applying on your face and neck.
Regular care will ensure soft and clean elbows and help you get rid of your ashy grey looking elbows forever.