Hi Beauties, I didn't haul much for the last 2 months as I kept busy with office work. But the good news is I am packing off for 10 days to cooler places with my parents, yes guys I am going for a much deserved holiday and yes I will be blogging everyday :D Ofcourse I do have the bad news that I have 6 big red bad painful acne sitting on my poor face right now. Anyways coming to the haul, I did not purchase all the stuff shown here in a single day, secondly the 3 Avon Nail Paints are from the Brochure 6 and thirdly the Oriflame stuff are from June Catalogue. There are many more stuff I purchased but forgot while clicking the pics like the Bourjois 8 in 1 BB Cream, Lakme Pop Tints and Rimmel stuff, and this is because right now my makeup stuff is completely dis-organized. So enjoy the pics of my humble haul....
Skin Care Products:
1. Lakme Clean Up Deep Pore Range- Wash, Rs 90
2. Lakme Clean Up Deep Pore Range- Scrub, Rs 110
3. Lakme Clean Up Deep Pore Range- Mask, Rs 110
These 3 products are working well on my oily-pimply skin. They aren't the best anti-acne products and they are failing to control the situation but they will be good at preventing acne with regular use by clearing the pores. Green Tea is also so good for oily-acne prone skin. I will review this and the Fairness Range in the coming week.
Make Up Products:
1. Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream (Beige), Rs 250
Ok now here is the much talked about CC Cream we all were waiting with bated breath. Not worth it. Dry skin beauties stay away or go check out for yourself at the stores before purchasing. Gives a semi-matte look for some hours and finally makes my skin shiny so I have to maintain the look with a lose powder. An average product, will review soon.
2. Oriflame Ever Lasting Foundation (Light Ivory), Rs 590
Only 2 shades available, this one had yellow undertones so I went with this. Haven't tried much of it but girlies wanting full coverage stay away. Sheer to Medium coverage I would say as of now. I would prefer to play some more with it before I post a review on it.
1. Oriflame Activelle Invisible, Rs 209 (Rs 229)
Feminine and mild and truly does stain my clothes. Not very long staying though.
2. I.D. Player Eau De Toilette Spray, Rs 245 (Rs 298)
This one is actually for men but I love to use it in the evenings and weekends, no I don't wear it to office. Stays on for a long time and its not too strong.
1. Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Colors, Rs 400 each
* Pink Collar
* Toffee Nexus
* Tea Break (Not in the pic as I left it in the car)
These are great nude shades, very creamy no buttery and I love them a lot.
2. Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lip Gloss, Rs 350 each
* One Shine Day
* Don't remember the name, its light (not i the pic since I left it in the car)
These are good, loving them. Should have reviewed them by now :P
3. Oriflame Very Me Vinyl Lip Gloss-Berry Kiss (Rs 190)
Didn't use this one even once :P
4. Oriflame Tender Care Almond Protecting Balm, Rs 130
I have been using this miracle balm since I was a kid. As of now I use it on my lips and nails. Wait for discounts and grab this cute little pot with both hands.
1. Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer (001 Baby), Rs350
Very pretty baby pink shade, perfect for french manicures.
2. Colorbar Top Coat, Rs 175
Its a good top coat, I like it.
3. Lakme Absolute Nail Tint (Red Chiffon), Rs 250
Red with slight Orange undertones
4. Oriflame Very Me Vinyl Nail Polish (Berry Kiss), Rs 147
5. Colorbar Nail Lacquer (
6. Avon Simply Pretty Suede Nail Enamel ( Touch Of Taupe), 2 for Rs 99
Pretty taupe-y shade with suede-y finish, I have it on my nails today.
7. Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel (Arctic Waters), Rs 119
Pretty Pretty Blue
8. Avon Simply Pretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel (Burnt Sand), 2 for Rs 99
Coral-y Peach-y shade, I haven't tested it.
9. Lakme 9 to 5 Long Wear Nail Color (Beige Suit), Rs 200
Elegant beige-y nude shade
10. Lakme Gel Nail Polish, Rs 400
Can't find it now... hope I haven't misplaced it :(
Lastly the Bourjois 8 in 1 BB Cream- will review shortly
And what was Revlon thinking while making this product??????
Wish you all a happy and rocking weekend. Thank you very much for bearing with me :)