My Lovely Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

ENCHANTESS BAG- MY FIRST EXPERIENCE

LOVE THIS PINK POTLI


























                      I have heard a lot about enchantess.com but as I am very much content with my Vellvette Box, I never gave it much thought. Then this month finally I gave in, just for once I thought. It was on offer for Rs 399 and shipping was free and so I had nothing much to lose. Yesterday I received my first packet from Enchantress and here are the samples for you all to enjoy and yes.... I didn't receive that spa magazine they are sending out with their bags....???//// Or am I wrong????


























Fruit Of The Earth- Vitamin E Cream (I have very oily skin & I don't understand why they have sent this rich cream to me)






























Annagaspi- Insta-Glow Placenta Face Mask (Sounds interesting- will try on Sunday and let you guys know the result)
































Jacqui & David- Peach Papaya Fragrance Mist




























Paul Mitchell- Tea Tree Conditioner - 2 sachets



























Now this pink handmade is beautiful....very beautiful. This card came inside a cream colored envelope with 4 discount coupons.
































The customized note inside the Card with my name on it...
















































Well.... this was an average experience I would say and as of now I would not subscribe to Enchantess Bag again.

Thank you and have a rocking weekend :)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

really a nice blog abouthandmade paper products. i bookmark your this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...