My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

AVON NAILWEAR PRO NAIL ENAMEL- LOVING LAVENDER - NOTD & REVIEW




















8 ml for INR 159

Companys Says: - Salon-quality, high shine formula lasts up to 10 days. Fortified with acrylic. Precision brush. 7 days of lasting shine. 



Carnival Colors Range is available in 6 candy shades:


* Loving Lavender- 
The one being reviewed today


* Orange Creamsicle (Reviewed here)


* Sweet Mint (Reviewed here)


* Fuchsia Fun


* Aqua Fantasy


* Blue Escape



Ingredients: - Not Listed



























































My Opinion: - I am a fan of creme polishes but I love other finishes also. Its just that I can't resist nail polishes with creme finish. Ok today I shall be reviewing Avon Nailwear Pro in Loving Lavender which is a pale (not dull) lavender with blue undertones. It is one shade which gives a well manicured and polished look to my hands.


























                  The bottle is rectangle shaped with a black plastic cap/lid which is synonymous to most nail polishes. The smell is not too strong which I like. This shade Loving Lavender is great for everyday/office wear. It is a glossy shade but the glossy look stays on for 3 days max. After that I need to apply a top coat or better still a gloss.
























                   This shade does not fade off or becomes dull. The brush is good enough and does cover the entire nail in 3 strokes. This shade Loving Lavender needs 2 coats for full opacity but a 3rd coat adds depth and density. First coat gives a sheer coverage but second coat is enough for full opacity.
























               This shade stayed on my nails for 5 days without chipping or fading. I love this pretty shade and its apt for spring as well as summers. Its a light shade which gives my hands a polished look. Its easy to apply and easier to remove. This range of nail paints from Avon is mostly on sale so wait till one of those sales/discounts and grab your favorite shades at a much lesser price.























Pros: -


Very pretty pale (not dull) Lavender shade, rightly called 'Loving Lavender'

Perfect for everyday/office wear

Gives a well maintained and polished look to the nails

2 coats give full opacity

Smell is not very strong

Did not stain my nails or dry them out

Came out with a spring collection but apt for summers as well

Brush is good enough and does not give a streaky look



























Cons: -

Availability, can be procured through Avon Representatives only




                        I rate Avon Nailwear Pro in Loving Lavender 4.25 out of 5. Pretty Lavender shade in creme finish, total love <3 <3 Highly recommended for girls who can carry pale shades. I adore Avon Nailwear Pro range very much and have most of the shades which I shall talk about later.




Hope this review helped you in some way, please do leave behind your comments. Also do tell us about your favorite nail polish shades from Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel. Thank you and have a great day ahead :D





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...