My Lovely Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

GREY-BROWN SOFT SMOKEY EYE MAKEUP/LOOK

              Hello girls, I am extremely sorry for the lack of posts. I had some health issues and also was busy with work, ok no more excuses and back to business. Today I have my fave smokey look for you all. its so easy and subtle that I wear it to office at times. I have used grey (lid) & brown (crease) shadows with a little highlighter. Ofcourse I can't forget about the mascara and the kajal, the 2 most loved products when it comes to eye makeup. Enjoy the pics and do leave behind your precious comments.
























































































Hope you all liked the smokey look. Thank you for bearing with me and have a great Sunday :)

6 comments:

Saumya said...

great look

Unknown said...

Pretty !

beautydiva said...

@saumya- thank you :D

beautydiva said...

@bhumika- thanks dear :)

Unknown said...

Pretty it is. :) You have beautiful eyes. :)

beautydiva said...

@jyotirupa- thanks a ton my dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...