My Lovely Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

GREEN AND GOLD- SHIMMERY NAIL ART

                      Hello girls, today I am sharing a Green and Gold Shimmery Nail Art here after a very long time. Here I have used Oriflame Beauty Nail Shield as the base coat, next I have used Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel- Urban Jungle, then StreatWear Color Rich Nail Enamel- Gold Sparkle and finally I used Konad Top Coat (Gold Shimmery). This nail art is apt for brides, parties & festivals. So here are the pics for you to enjoy.











































































                Hope you enjoyed the pics. Please do let me know if you girls want the step by step tutorial, I shall be very happy to put it up. Thank you and have a nice day :)

4 comments:

Amalia J said...

I think they look gorgeous!! I especialy love that dark green :)

beautydiva said...

@amalia j- thank you very much dear. That dark green shade is my current favorite. I shall come up with more nail art with this particular color.

Amrin Fathima said...

It's too gorgeous...

beautydiva said...

@amrin fathima- welcome to BDI & thank you very much for the appreciation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...