My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

REVLON NAIL ENAMEL- 468 ORCHID PINK- NOTD & REVIEW





















8 ml for INR 140

Company Says: - Formaldehyde and Toluene free formula. Shake gently. Apply 2 coats.

Ingredients: - Not Listed
























My Opinion: - It is known to all that I go weak on my knees at the sight of nail paints. I keep hauling different shades from lots of brands. Today I shall be reviewing a Revlon Nail Enamel which is numbered 468 and named Orchid Pink. The shade is a truly bright pink with blue undertones. Its the prettiest pink in my collection.
























                   The consistency is just right, like most Revlon Nail Enamels, not too thin and not thick as well. Two coats are enough for full opacity. I have not applied gloss/top coat on top of the nail enamel as it is quite gloss on its own. However glossiness is gone by the end of the second day of application. Then the need to apply a gloss/top coat arises.


























               The shade is much more brighter, kind of a neon pink on nails but in the bottle its a little different. Stays on without chipping till 4-5 days and fades a tiny bit around the tips from the 3rd day onwards. Its a creamy glossy pink shade which I believe is a must have for (pink) nail paint maniacs.























Pros: -

* Affordable & Easily Available

* Tons of shades are available

* Very pretty pink shade

* Stays on till 5 days without chipping

* Creamy & glossy shade

* A perfect spring time shade

* Formaldehyde and Toluene free formula

* Two coats give full opacity

* Does not stain my nails



Cons: -

* Non actually :)


I rate Revlon Nail Enamel in 468 Orchid Pink 4.5 out of 5. A must have for nail paint lovers. Also if you are into neons or bright pinks then this nail paint is a must for you.


Do leave behind your precious comments and let us know whats on your nails right now. Thank you and do have a great time ahead :)

6 comments:

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Wowww lovely shade i love these kinda shades very much...
Nice Review dear :)

beautydiva said...

@radha- I too love neon-y shades. Thank you :)

coralcrue said...

Oh wow!!! Amazing shade, I am in love!!!!! gorgeous pics too :)

beautydiva said...

@coral crue- thank you very much dear :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Such a lovely color <3 <3

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thank you dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...